you barely even danced with me - Kaeya

Pairing: gn!reader + Kaeya Alberich
Warning: grammatical errors, not proofread, angst, cheater!kaeya
Word Count: 1342 words

Y'know, you've always thought it would be such a blessing to be together in a relationship with Kaeya. It felt really nice to have someone like him to even look at your direction.

The moment you agreed to being his s/o, it was wonderful. Joyous, even. Everything felt perfect. At least, that's what you thought.

"Evening, babe!" He greeted, a happy tone lacing his voice. You hum to him in reply as you finished up washing the dishes, wiping your hands on your shirt and walking over to him.

You noticed him rummaging through his closet, an obvious excitement plastered all over his face.

"You going out somewhere tonight?" You approached him and ask curiously, he nodded in response.

Of course he was going to another party tonight. As per usual, shouldn't be too out of the ordinary. And then he comes home around, maybe midnight or one in the morning, clothes all messed up.

You dared not to overthink the reason why. You just wanted him to come home and feel better, so you always prepared some clothes for him. Always welcomed him with open arms.

"You wanna come with me tonight?" He questioned and turned his head to look at you with an expectant stare.

Now wait a minute, he always went by himself. Why was he bringing you along?

You shook the thoughts away and rethought. He wants to spend time! Yeah, that's it. Don't overthink it!

"Why?" You questioned with a nervous chuckle. He cocked his head to the side.

"Don't you wanna hang out with me?"

"Alright then, what do you think I should wear?" He cheers joyously and wraps his arms around your neck, embracing you in a hug.

You were a bit nervous, considering you don't go out that much. You'd probably end up just standing there. Unless of course, your boyfriend introduces you to some people.

I should have some fun tonight. You thought with a smile.

——

You two arrived the party, the loud music already hear from where you two where standing and you could see everyone's body's touching and waving their hands in the air, having fun.

You were nervous but you tried to not let it show as much. You were to have a good time and forget all about your worries!

"Alright, let's go in," Kaeya states, tidying up his outfit. "Shall we?"

You wrap your arm around his and walk in together. Already feeling suffocated from the atmosphere this party had. It was nauseous to be able to smell everyone's scent and seeing them rub their body's against each other.

You were now reminded why you never came to places like this. You honestly wonder how some people can even bare to be around some place like this.

Kaeya sits you two next to the bar, tapping the counter to call the bartender's attention. As he's ordering you two drinks, you look around the place.

"Is there anything special going on around here?" You questioned. "It seems packed."

"Hm, the host of the party is apparently famous. I was only invited here through mutual friends." He explains.