i'm in your city - Ayato

pairing : gn!reader + kamisato ayato
warnings // tags : modern!au, long distance relationship, fluff, not proofread
word count : 1924 words

People gawked and stared at the tall man who wore sunglasses, holding a phone in one hand while the other hid in his pockets. He looked busy on his phone, was he talking to someone? Checking social media? Whatever it was, he looked attractive doing it and was also attracting people's eyes and attention!

The people in this college had never seen this man before but, he looked luxurious. Handsome. Ethereal. Unreal.

He's been standing there long enough for people to approach him and ask him what he was doing, and his answer has disappointed multiple people's hearts.

"I'm waiting to see my lover." He says with a charming smile.

——

"Hey, have you heard? Some handsome princely looking guy has been standing outside of our school gates." Aether gossips in an attempted whisper to you, even hiding his mouth with his hand.

You tilt your head in question and your mouth forms an interested 'o' as you lean in to hear him better, wanting to know what the commotion was all about. "Oh? Why is he standing outside though?"

"Apparently he's waiting for his lover," He sighs heavily with a disappointed face. "That person sure is lucky, huh? He looks quite rich too..."

"That's so sweet of the guy, his partner must be really lucky." You smile and chuckle. You weren't exactly gonna be jealous that some random person got their handsome lover to visit them in school, you already have your own lover after all. There was nothing to be jealous of.

Knowing this, Aether grumbles and frowns, crossing his arms. "Those who have a boyfriend are not allowed to speak!"

You laugh and raise your hands defensively in the air. "I didn't even say anything!"

"Thankfully, you two are in a long distance relationship. I don't have to suffer so much with all your lovey-dovey actions." Aether jokes and continues to walk alongside you towards your classroom since you both had just finished buying food for lunch.

As you two are happily conversing with each other about the latest gossip regarding the popular students and their beef that Aether somehow knows about because he's friends with everybody, you hear a sudden commotion outside of your classroom. Like tons of fans running around and squealing trying to chase their idol.

You both look outside the window in anticipation, it seemed like the noise was coming this way. Thankfully, the classroom wasn't too full since most of the students eat in the cafeteria or somewhere else around school.

"What's that all about?" You question. Aether answers with a noise that answers 'I dunno.', shrugging his shoulders, and so you decide to just return at the topic you both were having.

"So, anyway, I ended up hearing both sides of the story, right? I talk to one of them and—" You suddenly felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned your head around. "Yes?"

You look up to see who it was and it took you some time to process who the hell was in front of you. Your eyes widened at the realization and your mouth hung open in shock, you couldn't believe your eyes. "Ayato?!"

Aether had the same reaction! He stared at the guy in shock as he covered his mouth in genuine surprise. "OMG."

Ayato took off his sunglasses and smiled at you dearly, it seemed like he was beaming off with sparkles and had a beautiful glowing aura. "Hello,"