Ohana - Childe

i tried to push out an idea,, HERE'S TO HOPING THIS IS GOOD PLSPLSPLS

CREDITS for the older brother designs : @msnz_04 on instagram <3
pairing : f!reader + childe
warnings // tags : (IT'S A SURPRISE), fluff, might be a bit ooc, not proofread
word count : 3087 words

You sat at your desk where you were doing your work. It really was just another normal day where you were finishing your tasks. It was a normal day, until your lovable boyfriend had opened the doors with a giddy smile and excited, open arms.

"My love!" He called with genuine happiness emitting from his voice. Of course, this rises a bit of suspicion. He doesn't usually greet you like this without reason.

You gasp dramatically and excitedly rest your chin on your hands, leaning your elbows on the table. "OMG, let me guess! Twelve kills today, my sweet?"

He shakes his head and sits down on the seat that was placed in front of your desk, he follows your gesture and also leans his elbows on the table whilst resting his chin on his hands. "Better!"

You hum a bit before guessing again. "Twenty?"

"Better!" He says, all giddy, acting as if this was all so casual and wasn't something bad. Well, to him, it was casual though that doesn't exactly mean what he was doing is... well, y'know, casual.

A little worry surges through your body at the mention of his words but you entertain him anyway. "Twenty-five?"

"Twenty-eight actually." He says in a smug manner as he smirks to himself and crosses his arms. You chuckle nervously at the number.

"That's more than yesterday. You keep getting stronger, my sweet." You say proudly but in reality, you shiver in fear.

You trust him, you do. You know for a fact that he would do anything to protect you from anything that would potentially harm you. It's just that, times like this really do remind you that you are dating someone who enjoys fighting (or killing).

"But, anyway, that's not what I'm here for. I wanted to tell you some exciting news." He says, gesturing a fanning motion as if fanning away the topic that was just discussed.

You raise an eyebrow at him and raise your hand, gesturing a stop. "If it requires me watching you train or kill, I'm passing."

"I'd cover your eyes if you saw anything violent, I know you don't like that stuff." He says as a reply to your side remark. "Wait, stop distracting me! It's not about that."

You laugh and urge him to continue. "Then what is it?"

An excited smile spreads over his lips as he holds your hands over the surface of the table. This must be something big if he's building up this much tension for whatever he has to say. Anxiety is slowly starting to stir at the pit of your stomach but you opt yourself to ignore it anyway.

"I'm letting you meet my family." He grins excitedly. You jolt in surprise and excitement and... out of anxiety? There was a mix of emotions right now and you don't know which one is most evident!

You've always wanted to meet his family, he's mentioned them at often times and they all sounded really sweet. But you can't help but feel the heavy pressure of making a good first impression on them. This is his family we're talking about!

What if you mess up?

What if they end up not liking you?

What if they won't welcome you as a part of the family?