Friends - Childe

a/n : part two for "Fan" this is so long oh god, the long awaited part two!

pairing : gn!reader + childe
warnings // tags : modern!au, streamer!au, drinking alcohol, not proofread
word count : 4186 words

You looked at your phone in excitement, a sparkle in your eyes as you look at the notification in your phone. Your idol had just asked you to collab! You squealed in excitement and rolled around in your bed, jumping and everything else.

You took a deep breath in before deciding to reply. Well, the answer was obviously yes but how would you say it without making it obvious that you were a fan? Would it be embarrassing if he knew you were his fan? Argh! Why would that be embarrassing anyway? You just look up to him, that's all!

You sighed and pressed the send button.

That should be good enough right? It wouldn't be so obvious that I am a fan right? You slapped your cheeks a couple of times to snap out of your overthinking mind

That should be good enough right? It wouldn't be so obvious that I am a fan right? You slapped your cheeks a couple of times to snap out of your overthinking mind. Your brain was just trying to scare you, that's all

You had planned to stream again today since a new game had just been released and a lot of your fans had requested you to play it. It was told to be horror and since you wanted to explore outside your comfort zone, you decided to try it. Maybe it was a way of you trying to prepare yourself to get into Childe's circle of games.

You set up your stream and made sure everything was okay. The lighting, the camera, the mic, the music, the stream itself and the recording. "Hello? Is the audio okay?"

You looked to your other monitor on the left, that was where you viewed the chat. The chat is flooded with assurance that they can hear you and that the audio is okay and you nod with a smile.

"Alright! Let's start. I heard this has a scary vent chase scene, I'm not ready." You laughed a bit while looking at the chat.

childelovebot123 : you don't have to play if you don't want to!

ynslittlemeowmeow : YOU CAN DO IT #YASSS

fatherlessbehavior : maybe you'll get nightmares out of it ooooooo

tartartaglia : i promise we wont scare you with loud sounds during your game 🥺

satotits_ : i almost pissed my pants the first time w that vent scene

"Kaeya, you're ugly." You said sarcastically when you saw his chat and you laughed once he replied with 'awe you too'.

Once you started playing, your mind really wanted to focus on the game because once you don't pay attention, you might get lost. But your mind kept wandering about whether Childe has replied to your or not! Has he said the details? Has he said the date? What were you two gonna do for the collab?