caught you redhanded!

i decided the characters w a wheel of names

characters : venti, kaeya, childe
with : f!reader
warnings // tags : modern!au, morning after making love, maybe crack, maybe fluff, not proofread
word count : 875 words

——
Venti

— IM SORRY BUT EAVH HEADCANON I THINK OF HIM IS JUST HIM DRUNK
— he would have a hangover the next day, after all that love making and he's either gonna have the worst headache, is absolutely fine, or has no idea what the hell is happening
— so there's someone at the door, knocking and it wakes him up 'cause they wouldn't stop
— he doesn't even think to wake you up, he goes up himself despite having a headache
— he's wearing clothes ofc

He opens the door, still confused. Looking at the person right in the face, maybe even intense eye contact. "Y/N's not here... r-right now, d'ya need somethin'?" 

Thankfully, it wasn't anyone relatively close to you like a friend or a family member. Just some neighbour who was complaining about noises from last night, who was so sure heard two different voices. Perhaps it was their imagination.

"T-Thanks... so much! I'll be sure t-to tell... them," He says with a wonky smile, a smile that the neighbour was concerned off but they didn't bother to stay long enough to know what it was about. It wasn't their business!

He giggles as he's closing the door, slowly walking back to the bedroom where you laid. Body covered in warm blankets and still peacefully sleeping. He gets back into bed and pokes your arm, you hum to him in response. "Amor, t-the neighbour was... complaining about the uh, loud noises."

Though your eyes are still closed and you're half asleep, he hears you giggle at his words. He did the same as he was listening to the neighbour complain.

——
Kaeya

— he's a gentleman who knows how to handle himself and you so he's very well-behaved, i would imagine
— well-behaved but suggestive, he will subtly tell people that you two did fuck just last night
— BUT HES NICE,, I SWEAR

You're both resting on the bed, his arm wrapped around your waist as he served as the big spoon. He shuffles a bit upon hearing the doorbell, he attempts to shake you awake. "Baby, someone's at the door."

All he gets from you is a groan and you trying to stop him from bothering you. He gives in and decides that he should do it for you so, he gets up and grabs a shirt before leaving the bedroom to entertain the person by the door.

"Hello, good..." His eyes widen a bit upon seeing the oh, so familiar face that stood right in front of him! One with red hair that was ruffled up, red eyes, and staring at him with a shocking glare! "...morning."

He leans on the door frame, arms crossed as he's looking at his brother with a smirk. "What brings you to my girlfriend's apartment?"

"I just wanted to give her her mail, Kaeya," Diluc replies in return, knowing that the blue haired man had his guard up. He wasn't expecting Kaeya to be here and he doesn't wanna know why, knowing how he looks right now.

Kaeya holds out his hand to receive your mail, like Diluc said he was giving. The smirk still not erased from his face as he retracts his hand and returns it to cross his arms. "Curious as to why I'm here?"

"No, I'm not one to pry into other's business." Diluc retorts coldly, looking into his own share of mails as he now continues walking back to his apartment.

"Don't be shy, you can ask."

"Fuck off."

——
Childe

look if this seems ooc, its not, okay? i said so!
— im gonna get straight to the point w him

The doorbell rings consistently in both of your ears yet neither of you bother yourselves to get up and check who it was and what they wanted. You furrow your eyebrows in annoyance and nudge him to get it.

He nudges back, gesturing with his head that you do it. You groan. "Ajax, can you go get it?"

"Using my name? No, hon, you get it." He argues in return and he faces the other way to ignore any attempt you do to make him do it.

"Please? I'm still so sleepy,"

"And so am I. I did all the work for you last night, honey."

"That's not fair,"

"Come on, be good. They're starting to annoy me," He doesn't give up in this small argument and continues to urge you into getting it. But, you're stubborn.

"You get it," You try to push him off the bed with all your strength, even including your legs to push him off and you can hear small laughs coming out of him.

"Okay, fine, I'll get it. But, I will tell them that you're not available because we fucked and you're still sooo tired from last night, aren't you, honey?" He threatens with a smug smirk as he's holding onto your arm. He knows you're gonna give in.

He sees the way you're hesitating but the moment you let go, he laughs in success. "Fine, I'll get it."

— —

im reopening my requests, i cant handle it anymore im on writers block help me 🙁 (IM SORRY TO ALL THE UNTOUCHED REQUESTS IN THE PAST, I WAS SO OUT OF MOTIVATION IM SO SORRY)