That's your teacher? - Ayato

pairing : f!reader + kamisato ayato
warnings // tags : ayaka and ayato have a bigger age gap (she's a kid/toddler), teacher!reader, might be ooc, drabble, not proofread
word count : 1005 words

On the first day of classes for Ayaka and she was perfectly calm as she sat at her desk, waiting for the school day to start with the activities. She was perfectly calm and behaved, unlike the kid next to her who was screaming for his guardian to stay.

So, why is it that her older brother, Ayato, had still stayed seated right next to her? Could it be that he just his sister to not feel lonely? Ayaka guesses that's the reason and appreciates the thought so she leaves it alone.

Oh, but she was wrong. He often took glances at his dear sister's teacher, the one greeting each child that walks through the door. He observed as you tried to calm down a kid from a crying fit. He observed as you put on a smile and assured the child, even giving her a toy, and soon enough she was quiet. The father visibly sighed in relief and bid his goodbyes while you waved and brought the kid to her seat, the seat behind Ayaka.

Ayato thinks to himself. Should he take the chance to talk to you a moment before you start classes? Or should he do that after classes?

He figures he'll make more of an impression on you by the end of classes, considering you won't be the busiest by then. So, he decides to just introduce himself for now.

"Okay, all guardians may now leave as we're about to start our classes." You announce with a small clap of your hand. As you said, the guardians stood up and slowly formed a line to walk out the door.

Well, most of them formed a line to walk out the door. One of them had walked up to you, one with pastel blue hair. "Hello! Is there something you need, Mr. Kamisato?"

"You look lovely today. I trust you'll take care of my dear sister." He gives a small nod before following the other guardians out the door.

You stood there confused. How odd. What was that about? You decide to just ignore it, for now, maybe he just wanted to be nice to you.

——

And soon, the day soon came to an end! The children cheered as you announced that it was time for them to go home. Their guardians had all waited outside and you stood by the door to greet all the children goodbye, often giving them a high-five or hand guns or a hug! You made sure they'd all leave with a smile on their face.

"Did you have fun today, Ayaka?" You question her with a beaming smile and she nods with a 'mhm!' leaving her mouth.

"Yey!" You opened your arms wide, opting her to hug you and she follows. Your arms circle around her small figure and you tighten it a little, the kids' hugs felt so warm and giddy, you loved it.

"Don't go hogging my sister all to yourself now, Miss." A sly sounding voice interrupted and you looked up to see the same icy blue hair that Ayaka had.

"Hello, brother!" Ayaka exclaims and you can see the fond smile that graces his lips as he looked down to her, picking her up in his arms.

"Has she been good to you? She hasn't been giving you too much candy today, has she?" He questions, an obvious teasing tone. You shake your head and roll your eyes with a smile.

"Miss Y/N took very good care of me today, brother." Ayaka informs her brother properly and he turns to look at you.

"Thank you, Y/N." Wow? First name already, huh?

You bowed slightly with your head. "Of course, I'll make sure the children are treated like the prince and princesses they are. Isn't that right, Ayaka?" You say while shaking Ayaka's head gently while holding her chin, making her giggle.

"I want to ask, Y/N. Do you have a partner?" So very straightforward, Mr. Kamisato! He did not want to waste a single moment waiting!

"What an odd question, Mr. Kamisato. Perhaps you are willing to take the spot?" You tease with a smile, leaning forward to where he stood. Though, he doesn't falter and only returns the smile, leaning further towards you. Making you lean back.

"Are you implying that you want me to take the spot?" He asks.

"Well, I wasn't the one interested in the other's love life, now was I?"

"Are you two gonna kiss?" Ayaka innocently questions, interrupting the both of you. You clear your throat and stood up properly, fixing your posture. Ayato does the same, but the smile had still not been wiped from his lips.

"Well then, shall we get going now, sister? Let's stop by McDonalds on the way." Ayato exclaims and Ayaka cheers upon hearing the fast food restaurant. It makes you laugh just how quickly he changed the mood.

"Happy eating, you two." You wave them goodbye and went back inside the classroom to clean up your things.

You hum a tune as your placing the items back to where they once were, clean the blackboard, sweep the area and clean up the children's desk. A sigh leaves your lips, the sun highlighted the classroom perfectly. It felt more solemn this time, it felt like peaceful happiness radiated from the children's classroom.

Ting!

Your phone sounded. You searched your bag for the item and looked at what it was. A chuckle escaped your lips upon seeing the name.

Kamisato Ayato
Shall we have a proper talk over dinner, Y/N?

You type in a reply before putting your phone back inside your bag and soon walked out the door of the classroom, making sure to lock it.

Y/N
If it means having you take the spot of being my partner, I'd gladly take the offer.

——
u guys have no idea how many unfinished drafts i have rn and i cant publish them because theyre unfinished 😡😡 IM GONNA SCREAMDBCJ

anyways HAPPY 200K MY BELOVEDS tysm i wanna kiss u all in the forehead <3 (ps. new cover! looks boring but it'll do!)