bloopers and behind the scenes

smth fun i thought of while i was watching bloopers for a movie :)

characters : kaeya, diluc, albedo, childe, zhongli, itto, anatoli (childe's brother), amy (fischl), bennett, and razor!
warnings // tags : actor!au, modern!au, fluff, crack/humour, not proofread
word count : 1940 words

——
do you like someone else? — Kaeya

"Do you have time?" You fiddled with your fingers as you looked at your boyfriend sadly, acting. Your focus not faltering even for a moment.

Kaeya only stares back at you coldly... before he cracks and he breaks into a fit of laughter. Turning away with a smile as he covers the lower half of his face with his hands. "Sorry, sorry! I just find it funny, you're probably imagining me cheating on you, huh?"

You could only chuckle in return, a pout evident on your lips. "It's not funny, Kaeya."

"I'm only kidding, loveee. Ready, director." Kaeya preps himself once more and gets back into position, placing his hands on the table and giving you the coldest stare he could muster.

"Do you have— pfft!" You can't take him seriously anymore after what he said. You can't help but laugh at his face once seeing the seriousness settle in once more. "Kaeya!"

"I didn't even do anything!"

——
Possessive — Diluc

"Would you please stop openly flirting with my girlfriend?" Diluc says his line with ease, turning to you with a much softer look that you see even off-set. "Are you seriously considering breaking up with me for... this?"

You both stared at each other for a good moment, silence continued to fill the air. You both slowly turn towards Kaeya's direction and you can tell he forgot his line from the way he's confused as to why you're both looking at him.

"Kaeya, that's your line already!" You exclaimed.

He breaks out of his confused daze and looks at the people behind the camera. "Oh shit," He laughs. "I forgot! I thought Y/N would still have a line after, sorry sorry." He smiles cheekily and gives a peace sign to everyone.

——

You're trying to lift Diluc by having his arm around your neck and your arm around his waist, walking towards the destination.

"Diluc... Diluc, babe..!" You exclaim once his weight got too heavy on you as you both fell to the ground.

"Cut!" The director says. You look to your boyfriend who laid on the ground, all dirty. Slapping him in the arm because that was not part of the script!

"You're supposed to only act like you can't walk on your own not lean your entire body weight on me." You complain to him and you hear him laugh as he gets up, patting away the dust as he helps you stand up to your feet by offering his hand.

"Sorry, sorry, I put too much weight." He chuckles.

"Take two!" The director announces as you two return to your positions.