how would they have confessed their feelings for you?

ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗᵉˢ ⁀➷
— a part two where different characters are present <3
— all characters are separated scenarios from each other

characters : gn!reader with alhaitham, kaveh, and tighnari (sumeru's d3ndro)
warnings // tags : possibly ooc if u think abt it a lot, fluff, corny cheesy cliche, absolutely not proofread
word count : 2389 words

Kaveh

> the architect is known to come forward and be bold with his intentions and words when it comes to dealing with clients who are stubborn to the designs that he has suggested

> i'm sure the same can be said when it comes to his feelings.

> how sure? very sure. he actually told me himself

> having you as his drinking buddy or perhaps... his guardian whenever he's out drinking has led him to believe that he's fallen for you

> how could he not when you took care of him so well? at this point, he's just pissing himself off by talking to his clients to purposefully go out drinking and get to see you again

> in a state of dizziness and the taste of alcohol left in his tongue, he's gathered enough courage to blurt out his sober thoughts. confessing to you in the middle of his drunken state.

> you hardly believed his words, everything sounded like a joke when someone was drunk. "okay, you've clearly had more than you could handle tonight." you say with a grunt as you adjust your hold on him on your shoulders.

> saddened that you didn't believe him, a frown forms upon his lips and he whines. "why not..? don't you know that drunk words are—" a hiccup interrupts him. "are sober... thoughts?"

> "okay, how about this then," you say for a moment before adjusting him again. "if you can still remember everything happening right now tomorrow, confess again without smelling like alcohol, yeah? maybe i'll consider your words being the truth then, and i won't think you're just joking around with me right now."

> his chest bubbles with giddy laughter. "okay, promise."

——

the night goes by in a flash, and by the morning, his eyes open quickly and he gets up immediately. only then is he hit by an immense pain that hammered his head, to which he groans and his hand reaches up to grab at his hair stressfully. "i'm never gonna drink again." he lies.

although the hangover he suffered from was great enough to possibly knock him out, he could faintly remember the moments that occurred the night before. despite the embarrassment that he feels from basically confessing already, he has no regrets about his actions.

he plans to confess to you with all honesty.

— ;

the day has reached its end, soon will the sky be filled with stars that light up the night sky. a perfect time for you to head to the tavern, in hopes that you don't see the same blond man who you now have become close friends with due to the number of times you've helped the man when he's drunk.

but, much to your dismay, here he is again. at the same table, the only difference being him not drunk. instead of feeling unfortunate (no you weren't), you're delighted that he isn't knocked out at the very least.

you welcome yourself at his table with an enlightened smile. "you're not wasted today!"

his expressions tell that he was surprised by your sudden arrival but, it soon dissipates with familiarity as he gives you a chuckle. "i plan to just hang out here today, y/n. no drinks today."