send you a stack - childe

you guys still like childe... right (rich guy series)

pairing : gn!reader + childe
warnings // tags : friends w benefits, no romantic attachments, mentions of explicit scenes, benefits of being childe's uh sugarbaby, you r being spoiled, petnames are gender neutral, modern!au, not smut, fluff probably, not proofread
word count : 2005 words

You have been in desperate need of something to wear these days but, you've been running low on money these days. Perhaps this is one of the benefits that comes with having found someone willing to give you money without a moment of hesitation.

You haven't mentioned anything to your... special partner about needing money though. You didn't want him to feel like you were just using him for his money because, you really weren't. In fact, the way you two met was actually because he was the first one to approach you.

You were seated on one of the seats next to the counter, calling the barista to ask him to make a drink for you. The night was young and the lights in the club were livening up every one's mood. You laughed as you watched them converse with one another and the such, you wondered exactly how many of the people here were trying to forget about their problems and worries in life.

Once the barista had finished your drink, he placed them in front of you as you mumbled a playful 'thank you' and downed the glass in one go.

You could hear a whistle of intrigue sound off to your right, the obvious signs of an upcoming flirtatious gesture that you'd need to deflect as soon as possible because you were not looking to invest in a relationship.

Oh, but, you started second-guessing your decision when your eyes laid on the handsome, tall, ginger-haired man to your right. He was wearing a dark blue, silky, long-sleeved polo that was folded to his elbows with a few buttons unclasped to reveal his chest.

His chuckle broke you out of your gawking gaze. "My eyes are up here, beauty."

You quickly evade his eyes and turn your head the other way to hide your embarrassed, flushed cheeks. You'll have to reason that your pink cheeks was due to the alcohol. How embarrassing, you thought. You've barely exchanged any words with the guy and you were already staring at him.

He sits down one seat apart from you, just to make sure that you don't feel threatened or unsafe with his presence. He calls to the barista and asks for a drink as well and as he waits, his head turns to look at you. You decide to do the same, just to make up for the embarrassment you've been to him.

He wears a devilishly good looking smirk on his lips as his head was tilted in interest to you, his arms rested on the counter. He eyed you down, then up, then down again, before his eyes return to look at yours. "You're not so bad yourself, gorgeous."

You needed to keep your composure despite how hot you felt your cheeks burn with his comment. He might be the first guy to be successful with his flirting this evening.

The barista soon returns and hands him the drink he had asked for, he swirls the drink a bit in his hand before he downs the glass as well. A man who knew how to handle his liquor, how attractive. "I'll be straight up with you, gorgeous. The name's Ajax,"

He introduces, his head leaning onto his hand that rested on top of the counter. His pose made him look lazy but, good god, did he look attractive doing it. The way he was eyeing you like candy, you knew well enough what his intentions were this evening.