go 2 bed

characters : diluc ragnvindr, arataki itto, thoma, baizhu !!
with : gn!reader ft. aether & lumine
warnings // tags : modern!au, streamer!reader, lack of sleep, fluff, not proofread so close your eyes for mistakes
word count : 2170 words

You were just peacefully playing Minecraft with the twins, exploring and the such. Building something and just chatting with the two of them and your audience.

Aether slowly picks up on your mannerisms. The way you're slurring your words, the way you'd take a second to respond to him or to Lumine and go 'hm?' before answering, or perhaps the way you're way too silent. Something was up.

"Y/N," Aether calls. The noise of your mouse clicking as you are building before you hum in response. "Are you sleepy?"

"Oh yeah, you sound tired. Are you okay?" Lumine also questions. The both of them have worry laced in their tone.

A small chuckle leaves your lips and you continue building. "I thought I was being sneaky with it,"

"Not really when you're slurring your words and speaking quietly," Lumine points out. "When was the last time you slept?" Aether takes his turn to ask.

"Umm," You think to yourself for a moment. "I think it was three? Four? Days ago? It's been hard trying to sleep."

——
Diluc Ragnvindr

— diluc is someone who sleeps late, this we all know because yknow the darknight hero thing LMFAOAO
— we also know that he's a very caring person, due to his voice lines (hes literally such a sweetheart pls i miss my bb)
— he was one of the ideal men to be grandson-in-law,, he's such a gentleman so i think he would act like

Diluc's always been one to sleep late and hearing this as he was watching the stream, well, of course, he was worried. Though he didn't want to interrupt you and the twins so he waited until after the stream to talk to you about it.

Once it was over, you immediately got a call for him. Curious as to why he had called all of a sudden, you picked it up. "Hello!"

"What's this about you not sleeping for the past four days?" Was the first thing that came out of his mouth. He sure was straightforward with his intentions, he wasn't wasting a second to beat around the bush.

You let out a sheepish laugh. "You were watching?"

"Y/N," He sighs. "Knowing our timezones, it must be late there now. Go rest,"

He remembers where you live? He remembers what time you're in? He's thinking of... you?

No... No! Naahh, you must be delusional. Maybe you're imagining things and flattering yourself. You both do the same thing, streaming. He just cares for his coworker's health, that's all. Yeah, that's it.

"Awe, you care for me?" Oh my god, you idiot! Why'd I say that?! You thought to yourself. That was not something you were supposed to say out loud, that supposed to be just a thought!

"I do, now please, go rest." He admits. Although it was a little quiet, it was enough for you to hear.

You totally didn't smile to yourself and covered your face with your palms. "Okay, fine, I will."