love me, only me

getting back on requests because i miss you all, requested by reader StarAnimations774

characters : xingqiu and venti
with : gn!reader
word count : 1814

——
Xingqiu

— warnings // tags : setting is in school, you're not in a relationship w him, possessive/obsessive, he's jealous, yandere tendencies, he tried go gaslight you, might be ooc, not proofread

— a/n : i've never written xingqiu before so i'm gonna have to apologize if he seems really ooc :(

You sat at a table in the library with a laptop, a few books splayed out on your table, and you reading through one of the books with a pen in hand. Looking back and forth your paper and the book to write down important things.

Unbeknownst to you, Xingqiu's eyes lingered on your studying figure continuously. Often looking away in case you catch him looking, acting as if he's finishing the book he's reading. Though afterwards, he continues to stare.

"I can't wait to have you all to myself." He grins to himself, covering it with the opened book.

"Ah, Xiao. You're finally here," You smile at your friend as he sits himself down next to your seat. Xingqiu couldn't help but be shocked at what he was seeing, staring daggers at the boy who was so close to you. Such a distance that he can't achieve to do, but Xiao did it so casually. It didn't seem fair.

It didn't seem fair. He wanted to be that close to you too. He wanted to be the one studying with you, he could help you much more than whoever he was! It's just not fair, how can others approach you so easily? Don't they know you're someone so special? So fragile? So dear to him?

Moments passed and break time was over, you and the teal-coloured hair guy parted ways due to the different classes and Xingqiu decided that it was time for him.

He smiled giddily and walked to your side as your walking out the library. "Hi, Y/N,"

"Oh! Hello, Xingqiu," You smiled in return, arms full of the books you held and Xingqiu was kind enough to offer his assistance. "Thank you so much, I had so much books to bring with me."

"Anything for you, my love! Aren't I way better than that guy earlier?" He said cheerily, so nonchalantly.

You laughed at what he said. "What are you talking about? And what's with you calling me 'love'? Do you like me or something?" You asked in a teasing manner.

Xingqiu nodded and looked at your reaction. "I do like you. Which is why you should stop hanging around other people, like the person earlier."

Your eyebrows scrunched in confusion, looking at him as if he just said the most absurd thing. "What?"

"Stop hanging around other people. You can start depending on me, only me. I can help you much more!"

"Are you okay? You're not usually like this. Should we get you to the nurse's office?"

"Y/N, I love you so much and I can be the only one you'll love," He places your books by the railings that were thick enough to be placed on. He holds your hands together and raise them up to chest level. "So, I'm not allowing you to see other people anymore. Okay?"

You don't know what it is but, you can tell that he's being honest and being... sincere. He thinks you like him hack, with the way he's smiling from ear to ear. Looking at you with such eerie hope in his eyes, as if you'll accept his demands so easily.