Chapter 47

I looked up to see he has stopped over Abraham. "Anybody moves, anybody says anything cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father then kill the girl. You can breathe, you can blink you can cry, hell your all going to be doing that." I watched as he brought the bat down over Abrahams head. I lost balance using my arms to catch myself. I heard the screams and cries from down the line but those were soon drowned out and all I heard was a ringing in my head. After eight hits I heard the sounds stop and forced myself to look over there. Where Abrahams head would have been lay a pile of his blood and brains. I bit my lip turning away trying to remember how to breathe.

Negan smiled when he saw Rosita, "sweetheart lay your eyes on this." He held the bloodied bat in front of her face. "Oh shit, I'm sorry were you two together? If you were you have to know there was a reason for all this. Red just took one or six or seven for the team. So take a damn look. TAKE A DAMN LOOK."

Daryl lunged forward punching Negan in the face, I watched as he was thrown down and Dwight held a crossbow up to his face. "NO." Negan yelled. "That? That is a no-no. The whole thing not one bit of that shit flies here."

Negan ordered Daryl back into line. "Anyway, that's not how it works. I already told you people, I will shut that shit down. I don't know what kind of lying assholes you been dealing with, but I'm a man of my word. I need you to know me. So.. back to it." Negan spun around and I watched the bat just miss my head hitting Glenn instead. I covered my mouth as blood was sprayed all over me. Tears were pooling down my face and I was gasping for air. Maggie's screams were circling my head, and I watched as Glenn held himself up, "I'll find you Maggie."

Negan brought the bat down again and I faced the ground. Trying to blink myself away from here. I looked up across from me meeting Carl's eye. He held a finger to his lips telling me to be quiet. I bit my lip digging my nails into my hand.

My breaths were shaky and I couldn't see through the tears in my eyes. Negan knelt down grabbing Dads arm pulling him up. "Let's take a trip." I started to speak but Daryl clamped his hand over my mouth. I let my tears fall onto his hand and I kept my head low unable to look at anyone else's faces right now. We sat in darkness and silence until the sun had risen again. I watched the same RV that took Dad come back and I looked down half expecting to see only Negan walk out.

I saw Dad get pushed down onto the ground in front of all us all now. "Here we are, let me ask you something Rick, do you even know what that little trip was about?" Dad didn't answer and Negan smiled, "speak when your spoken too. That trip was about the way you looked at me. I wanted to change that. But you're still looking at me the same damn way. Do I give you another chance?" Dad nodded, "yes." Negan patted his back, "okay, all right and here it is. What you do next will decide whether your crap day becomes everyone's last crap day or just a new crap day. Put some guns to the back of their heads." I shuddered as I heard a gun being pressed up against my head.

"Good. Now level with their noses so if you have to fire it will be a real mess." I held my breath as the gun was pushed nose level against the back of my head. "Kid." Negan whispered pointing at me. He motioned for me to come beside Dad. "Kid. Now."

Slowly I stood up trying to remember how to balance. "You a southpaw?" I stared at him, "am I a what?" He smiled, "you a lefty?"  I shook my head, "No." Negan nodded, "good." He then tied a belt around my left arm. "That hurt?" I shook my head again, "No." He raised his eyebrow, "really, its supposed to." When I didn't answer he nodded, "alright kid, get down on the ground next to daddy." Negan then turned to Carl, "your sister a daddy's girl?" Carl simply shrugged glaring at Negan. "I hope not, because that would make it a hell of a lot harder on Rick here." 

When I didn't move Negan placed a hand on my shoulder, "Go on right beside daddy there." I slowly knelt down. "Put those arms out girl." He pushed me flat out onto my stomach with my arm held out. "Simon, got a pen?" Simon nodded tossing it to Negan.

"Jesus Christ. Looks like one of my men already got to you. What's that say carved into your arm? Saviour? Now that's just great." Negan then knelt down to me drawing a line across my forearm. "Sorry kid this going to be as cold as satan's ballsack." I watched as he drew the line knowing what was coming next.