Chapter 139

I looked up to see Negan had stopped over Abraham. "Anybody moves, anybody says anything cut the boys other eye out and feed it to his father then kill the girl. You can breathe, you can blink you can cry, hell your all going to be doing that." I watched as he brought the bat down over Abrahams head. I lost balance using my arms to catch myself. I heard the screams and cries from down the line but those were soon drowned out and all I heard was a ringing in my head. After eight hits I heard the sounds stop and forced myself to look over there. Where Abrahams head would have been lay a pile of his blood and brains...... Negan spun around and I watched the bat just miss my head hitting Glenn instead. I covered my mouth as blood was sprayed all over me. Tears were pooling down my face and I was gasping for air. Maggie's screams were circling my head, and I watched as Glenn held himself up, "I'll find you Maggie."

I turned my head closing my eyes ready to feel the axe cut through me. Daryl looked at me giving me
no expression, he opened his mouth as he was going to whisper something but he didn't. Dad was gasping for air crying, begging Negan. I began to start to struggle for air once again. "Please it can still be me. PLEASE. Don't do this." Negan shook his head, "TWO." I felt dads hand on top of mine pushing it down into the ground so I couldn't pull away. "This is it." Negan whispered. I felt tears threatening to poor out of my eyes. Dad was now screaming, I closed my eyes as he picked up the axe. "It's okay dad," I whispered, "just do it."

"Listen, I know we haven't known each other long Leah but I know this. I really really like you, and I would right now do anything for you, I hope you're ready for what I have planned for us tonight." I rolled my eyes smiling, "I can't wait." Benjamin gently put his hand on my face, pressing his lips against mine. "See you when I get back." I laughed, "I'll be waiting right here."...... I stood up as the trucks pulled in, meeting the king at the gates. I had Henry's hand in mine and we both began running waiting for Benjamin to step out. I stood there holding my smile until I realized the trucks were empty and Benjamin wasn't there. "Where is he?" I whispered stepping back a few steps. The king held out his hand, "Leah." I scoffed, "of course. He's dead right? The saviours?"

Morales then grabbed me quickly pushing a knife up against my neck. "You make any sudden movements, your girl dies."I tried to push his arm away from me but he was obviously much stronger. As I fought back he pushed the knife deeper into my neck. "Dad," I whispered panicked trying to get him to focus on me. "Don't move, don't talk, don't even breathe or this knife goes through you.

Carl pulled us behind a building and we both pushed our backs against it. "Leah I'm going to die," he whispered. I turned to face him, "no you're not. We're going to get to the sewer." I watched as he took a step back, lifting his shirt. He had a band aid covering some sort of wound, and I watched as he slowly lifted it. "I got bit Leah." All the explosions and gun shots faded away and the only thing I could focus on was that bite mark. I took a few steps back, collapsing onto my knees. "No." I whispered. "Carl no."

Carl squeezed my hand, "I hope wherever I go I can still watch down on you." I closed my eyes taking a deep breath, "I love you." He nodded, "I'm ready Leah." Slowly I held up the gun pointing it directly at his head. "I'm so sorry Carl."

I turned around to see a walker close to biting into me. Slowly I put my hand up against its face, trying to hold it back. The walker moved its head and I screamed as my pinky finger slipped into its mouth.
I felt the bite and immediately threw my knife into its head. "What happened?" Daryl asked pulling me away. "GIVE ME YOUR KNIFE." He handed it to me and I put my hand flat against the floor closing my eyes. "Shit, let me do it kid." I screamed as I pushed the knife through the tip of my pinky.

I held up the walkie, "we're coming Dad. Keep walking back." I heard it click, "no. Leah. Don't do it for me." I let out a cry watching as he held up his gun, "Leah. Sweetheart. Just don't look. Promise me of that. Don't look. You're going to beat this world for all of us. I love you more than you could ever imagine, you're my little girl, this time I love you enough for Carl and I." He dropped the walkie, and I let out a chilling scream. "DAD NO." I followed behind the rest of the group, until we came to a clearing in the woods able to see everything from behind the herd. Including Dad. "DAD PLEASE DON'T." I heard his gun shoot, and then watched as the entire bridge erupted into flames, the shock sent the bridge falling down into several pieces. "DAD." I screamed. "DAD."