Chapter 1

Naina woke up as usual listening to the sound of birds chirping outside. It was 5 in the morning. She stood up from her bed and went to the kitchen.

It was the end of the month. It means that the food supplies are on its lowest level.

She grew up in this 'Snehabhavan' orphanage. She was left in its door step when she was few days old. Even though she had so much dark memories in this orphanage, she loved this place more than anything. It was her home.

So when she left the orphanage at the age of 18 to study law in the best Law School in Mumbai, she never thought she would come back here again. But life had so many other plans. She had to drop out in the final year of her college. But now, She's 21 and working as a caretaker at Snehabhavan and part time as a waitress.

There were total of 18 kids at the orphanage along with her and the main caretaker 'Sarojini' whom Naina likes to call 'Maaji'.

Naina grabbed her hair and put it in a pony tail and started to make chai and breakfast.
  With the low supplies she tried her best to make a good and healthy breakfast for all of them. She knew the kids can't starve like this. She had to do something.

'Snehabhavan' main donator was the Raizada family. So she decieded to give them a ring and let them know about their situation. The necessary supplies was delivered within few hours.

But unlike usual, this time the CEO of Raizada company, Shivaay Raizada also came to visit the Snehabhavan. Sarojini and Shivaay knew each other well. Shivaay was in his early 30's and Sarojini was in her late 50's. They had a son and mother vibe going on.

Sarojini was gushing about how much she appreciate the Raizadas donation and all.

As Naina was bringing a chai for the guest Shivaay. He asked her .

"Your name is Naina, right?".

"Yes, Sir.".

"No no, you don't need to call me sir, Shivaay is enough." He replied.

Naina smiled and nodded.
"I have seen your good work around here. I know how much you work hard for this orphanage". He told Naina.

The blood rushed to her cheeks. Her pale cheeks suddenly became rosy.

"Naina is such a blessing for us, She have done more for this orphanage than I have ever done in my 16 years here." Sarojini added.

Shivaay smiled at Naina.

Shivaay was beautiful. He was in a gray suit matching his gray eyes and dark brown hair. He was married to Anika Agnihotri. She was the daughter of the one of the wealthiest Agnihothri family  in India.

After Naina left the living room. Shivaay talked to Sarojini.

"I'm worried about my brother Ishaan. The only thing he cares about in his life is work. He never have any time for himself. I'm afraid that it's going to affect him adversely in the future."

"Ishaan is 25, right?" Sarojini asked.

Shivaay nodded sipping the chai Naina made.

"Men at this age likes to gamble and spend their money on liquor and women. But Ishaan is a hard working and mature person. Sometimes more than me. But for me, he will always be my little brother Ishi. I don't want him to spend all his life working for our family business. That's why I decided to find a life partner for him." Shivaay told Sarojini.

"Yes, it's a good idea. He can finally have someone to take care of him. Ishaan is a handsome kid, I'm sure he can get any girl he wants." Sarojini smiled.

"Yes, I know. In fact, I have already received so many marriage proposals from all over India." Shivaay continued nervously. " But Ishaan is one of a kind, he needs someone who truly takes care of him, who loves him passionately, Ishaan's heart can't be bought with money. That's why I thought...Naina would be a perfect match for him."

Hearing this, Sarojini looked at Shivaay with wide eyes.