Chapter 24

Naina POV

Me and Ishaan reached home late last night. The kissing, staring at the sky and holding hands all felt like dream. 

When we reached home, I slept as soon as I hit the bed. 

I woke up to see Ishaan hugging me from behind.

His hair was messy. He looked like a baby sleeping. He was burying his face in the pillow.

I stared at him for a few second and gave him a small kiss on his forehead.

I went to the kitchen to make breakfast. But Anika bhabi was already there making pancakes.

"Good morning, bhabi". I said.

"Wow someone's in a good mood" Anika smiled.

"Mmhm". I nodded and giggled.

"I heard you guys coming late yesterday. What were you guys doing?" Anika smirked

"Ummm...Nothing, just talking." I smiled.

"Good for you. " She smiled. " Okay, I'm making Shivaay his favorite breakfast. He's having a meeting with this New York Company. He's been so stressed lately thinking about it." Anika said while stirring the pancake mix.

"Okay let me help you then. What should I do?" I asked.

"Help me with the juice." Anika said.

We both completed the chores together. We served it on the dining table and waited for the brothers to come.

Ishaan came first. He was wearing his usual black suit. But he was wearing something else, which I've never seen him in. It was a smile.

Ishaan Raizada is smiling. Even better, he's smiling at me.

My cheeks turned red real quick.

He sat down and grabbed my hand to sit down beside him.

"Good morning, wifey. Missed you in the bed in the morning." Ishaan said.

"Oh I was making breakfast. " I smiled at him.

We both were staring at each other until Anika cleared her throat to inform us that she was still there.

Shivaay bhaiyya came after. He was wearing a silver grey suit matching his eyes.

That's when I noticed. Ishaan had black eyes completely opposite from his brother Shivaay's.

We all sat down to eat our delicious breakfast.

"I have to leave now, the parties going to be at the office in half an hour." Shivaay stood up hurriedly.

"Is  that the "Grey Steels company?" Ishaan asked his brother.

"Yes." Shivaay replied.

"I have heard a lot of bad about them. Be careful while making an agreement with them." Ishaan warned.