marry you.

"You look....... bewitching. " Ishaan whispered into Naina's ear.

They were sitting in their wedding altar in the front of the fire. The blinding flashes of light came from everywhere. All the media's were there to capture the beautiful moments of Ishaan Raizada's wedding.

Naina blushes and looks around. The venue is filled with their loved ones, friends, and business partners. Everyone along with Shivaay and Anika were smiling at them.

The venue was so much bigger than the last time. White and rose flowers were everywhere. Beautiful music can be heard from somewhere.

Naina was in crimson coloured lehenga looking like an Indian princess while Ishaan was in light coloured Sherwani.

When the priest declared it was time for binding their marriage now and forever, Ishaan tied the mangalstur once again on her neck.

Naina closed her eyes praying to God "Bhagwaan, please let us have a peaceful married life. Please protect our family and always look after my husband. "

She opened her eyes to see Ishaan smiling at her through the veil.

So this is what happiness truly feels like

So this is what happiness truly feels like. Naina thought to herself.

Ishaan mouthed 'I love you' to her and she whispered 'I love you more'.  They both smiled at each other, so in love.

When Ishaan drew the sindoor on her forehead, a happy tear escaped her eyes.

After the wedding ceremony, the reception was held at the evening.  Naina wore a beautiful rose gold silk gown which was chosen by Ishaan. He chose to wear a light coloured suit.

Before Naina, all his life was filled with darkness

Before Naina, all his life was filled with darkness. But now that she came to his life bringing light into the darkness, he finally bid goodbye to his dark clothes and broody feelings.

Television, magazine, and newspaper reporters were eagerly waiting for the couple to make their entrance, so that they can bombard them with all the questions the world wanted to know.

As Naina and Ishaan emerge into the Hall, holding hands, every corner of the room started to flash with cameras.

They happily smiled and waved to the crowd waiting for them. Ishaan grabbed Naina by her hand and lead themselves to the stage fully decorated with their name and flowers.

When Ishaan's business partners from all around the world came to greet the newly wed couples, Ishaan pulled her closer and proudly said how much he was lucky for his Naina.

"Beta, we both are very sorry for how we behaved to you earlier. But seeing how much you make Ishaan happy and how much you guys both love each other, made us realise how wrong we were. " Ishaan's mother Shamilee placed her hand on Naina's cheek, asking for forgiveness.

"It's okay, Ma. You guys are my parents, how could I be angry with you. " Naina squeezed her mother in law's hand in a reassuring way. They both wiped their tears away, as they all posed for their family portrait.

Before Ishaan's parents left the stage, his father turned to him.

"I'm sorry too beta. I have hurted you through words and actions. But when I thought I almost lost you in that accident,  I couldn't even forgive myself. " Niranjan Raizada told his son.

"I forgive you father. Because my wife here have taught me that any broken heart can be mend with some forgiveness and patience. " Ishaan smiled at his gorgeous wife.

"I can see how much you have changed Ishaan. She really did make you a better person. " Niranjan beamed with happiness for his son.

After the photo session, it was time for the wedding toast.

Shivaay took the champagne glass in his hand and clinked to grab everyone's attention. "Hello everyone. As you all know I'm Shivaay and I have given the honour of giving a toast to my beloved brother and his beautiful wife. " Shivaay raised his glass.

"I still remember when my mom came from the hospital and she had a tiny little baby in her hands. He was the most adorable baby I've ever seen. When little Ishaan held my pinky finger with his whole hand, was the exact moment I realised I just became a big brother. I was Ishaan's best friend, his protector, his nemesis, his partner in crime. So when it came to him, I was a little possesive and picky. But when I met Naina, I knew from the first moment that she's going to replace me. She is warm, caring, smart and perfect for him. I can see the way Ishaan looks at Naina and know how much he loves her. Trust me I know, I have that look each time I see my wife. " Shivaay smiled at his wife. "May your lives be long and full of grace. To Mr & Mrs. Ishaan Raizada. " Shivaay raised his glass as everyone applauded.

Next Ishaan grabbed the microphone to himself. Naina anxiously gripped his sleeve thinking about what he was going to say. But Ishaan had already started the toast to his wife.

"Before my speech, I want to thank all of the friends and family that came to support us on our special day. And thank you to my big brother for that amazing speech." Ishaan patted his brother on his back.

"On this special day, I would like to remember my grandpa. He used to say to me that 'In your lifetime you will find and meet one person who will love you more than anybody you have ever known and will know. ' I never knew the value and meaning of that words till I met my 'one person'. That is my Naina. She's the one whom I love without knowing why, the one who I will never finish falling in love with. Naina, you're the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart. I believe that God sent you into my life to give me something to fight for, to give me hope and to bring me joy, all the proof in God i need is in you, you're the gift from the heavens. "

Ishaan's hand reached upto cradle Naina's tear stained face, carefully. He bend his head towards her and she stretched up on her tips of her toes, throwing her around his neck. He kissed her tenderly, adoringly.

Ishaan slowly pulled away from her and stared at his beautiful wife, before leading her down to the dance floor.

Naina anxiously clung to Ishaan as they swayed together to 'Tere bin from Wazir' played. As Ishaan wrapped his arms calmly around her, Naina was able to smile thinking that everything in her life was in the right place.

"Everyone is staring at you. " Naina stared at her handsome husband.

"Believe me, they are all staring at you. " Ishaan smirked and spinned her around making her golden fabric flying through air.

Naina laid her head on Ishaan's chest listening to the slow song and his beating heart, as he tightened his arms.

Bawre piya laage na jiya
Dekho mera mann jalta diya
Jalta diya bujhe na piya
Bujhe na piya jalta diya
Hmm mm..
Tera bina marna nahi
Jeena nahi tere bin
Tere bin, tere bin

AUTHOR'S NOTE : I received a lot of messages asking me for updates. Unfortunately my laptop was broken. But you guy's eagerness made me typed this whole chapter in my phone. My thumbs hurt really bad 😂. As long as you guys read what I write, I'm ready to sacrifice my thumb🥰. Love you all for the support. Our story will be completed in few chapters. Thank you all for the constant support.