always.

**NAINA POV**

While Mr. Rajesh Koothrappilli was teaching us about 'Corporate Law', my mind was lost in the thoughts of my estranged relationship with my husband. 

It's been 4 months since the court. My life with Ishaan is coming to an end within 2 months. Even though that's what I wanted since the court, I can't help but feel some pain from the thought of losing him.

Our book store date was one of the best days in our marriage, but at the end of the day, I'm still reminded about the pain that has been inflicted on me.

I wanted to forgive him for what he did, But something in my mind is still holding me back. It's telling me that I can't trust Ishaan and that he is going to push me further into the darkness.

"Ms. Naina, do you need me to shut up so that you can continue your dream in my class?"

I suddenly jumped out of my daze hearing to the voice of my professor.

"Sorry sir," I apologized.

He gave me a don't-repeat-it stare and cleared his throat to continue his lecture.

"I hope you all still remember that tomorrow is our presentation for the case study. Everyone should be prepared as there will be Principal, heads of the department and several parents, friends of your's will be present. The hall would be set similar to a real court and you guys have to present your case to the judge and defend it. Your final marks will be considered from it." Mr.Rajesh reminded us.

I was more than prepared for the presentation. I've been practicing my presentation since last months. So I was confident that I would be able to ace it.

"Naina, Any of your's are coming for the presentation?" My friend Niya asked me.

"Probably no." I replied.

"My parents are coming. Maybe you should invite your hot boss to come." Niya winked at me.

"Huh? Who?" I was confused, who was she talking about?

"Ishaan...Ishaan Raizada. You said you work for him." She said.

"Ohh...Yes, yes. " I smiled sheepishly thinking about the time I told my friends that my husband was my boss.

"Yes. Please tell him to come. I want to see him." She pouted.

What the hell? Why does she wanna see him? It's my husband you're talking about.

But obviously she doesn't know that.

"Oh I don't think he would come. He's a really busy man." I said hiding my rising jealousy.

"But you could try." She winked and I gave her a tentative nod.

******************************************************************************

I waited for Ishaan to come home. 

We have been talking real less since our book store date, but I can't blame him for that. I was the one who told him that I can't trust him anymore, so he kept his distance from me.

I stood up from my bed when I saw him entering into the room. He noticed my sudden action and stared at me. Even after hours of work, he is still looking beautiful as a Greek god.

"I want to ask you something?" I told him.

"What is it?" Ishaan raised his eyebrows at me.

"I want you to come to my college tomorrow. I have a presentation, it would be nice if you're there with me." I said.