Chapter 27

I walked around the Mumbai City like a homeless person. I looked around, there were so many happy couples around me. I thought about what did they had do to deserve this happiness?

Am I cursed? Is that why everyone hates me or betray me?

It was already night. The streets started to became empty. I have left my phone in the office, so I didn't exactly know how much time it was already.

I decided to go back to the Raizada Mansion one last time. I need to ask him, why he did that? I want to stare into his eyes and show him how much pain he have inflicted upon me.

After half an hour of waking, I reached the gates of the mansion.

I entered into the room to find Shivaay and Ishaan on their phone, calling  someone. Anika was crying on the sofa.

As soon as they saw me, they all ran to me with worried eyes.

"Where were you?" Ishaan shouted at me.

"We all were really worried Naina." Anika hugged me.

I didn't say a word. I stood there staring at Ishaan.

His acting was looking Oscar worthy.

"I asked you a question, Naina. Where were you?" Ishaan yelled again.

I closed my eyes.

'If I could, I would give her to you'

His words rang in my ears.

I opened my eyes and slapped Ishaan across his face as hard as I could.

Shivaay and Anika was shocked.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Ishaan was burning with anger now.

"I want to ask you the same. What the fuck are you doing?" Enough with your acting Ishaan. I know everything." I grabbed him by his collar.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Ishaan was confused.

"I said enough with the acting. I know who you are. I saw with my own eyes. You're the husband who gave your wife to his best friend to satisfy his needs." I shouted at him.

Ishaan, Shivaay and Anika were all looking at me with wide eyes.

"What are you saying, Naina?" Shivaay asked me.

"Shivaay bhaiyya, you once told me that I should take care of Ishaan and love him with all my heart. And that's what I did. You know what I got in return? Abuse. Physical and emotional abuse." I sobbed into my palms.

"What is she saying Ishaan?" Shivaay looked at Ishaan.

Ishaan was standing there still.

"I tolerated everything. When he came home drunk, I take care of him, even when he pushes me away. I endured every abuse of his, hoping that he would change. And when I finally believed he changed, Aarav showed me that CCTV clip showing his true color."

"You betrayed me, when I loved you with all my heart." My sobbing made it harder for me get my words out.

" My sobbing made it harder for me get my words out

Ishaan was fisting his hand in anger.

"You told him that he could have me and how much you hated me. Well, Ishaan Raizada, one thing you should know that, I never wanted you in the first place, it was your brother who forced me into this marriage. I was marrying you just so my kids at the orphanage would have a happy life. I never cared about you in the first place. "  I was yelling everything that was coming into my mind.

"I know you don't value our marriage, so that means this mangalsutr I'm wearing have no value too. So I'm giving you back this. You can have it. " I removed my mangalsutr and grabbed his hands to place it in it.

Shivaay and Anika was gasping at my action.

"Nai-" Ishaan opened his mouth to say something.

"No. I don't need to hear anything from you. You have already shown me what your true interest are. I no longer need you in my life. I'm leaving you. Isn't that what you wanted from the first place itself?" My tears were rolling down to my cheeks to my neck now.

Ishaan grabbed my hand but I swiftly swat it away.

"Goodbye, Ishaan" I told him and walked out of the house.

Shivaay and Anika were calling me back but I knew that I could no longer stay there. The only connection I had with that house was my mangalsutr and now that I left it in his hand, I have no right to be there.

With teary eyes, I walked into the dark street with no home to go.

**************************
END OF PART 1

Author's Note - The part one of this story have ended and now the story will be focusing more on the Ishaan's side of story.

I hope you all will keep reading.

I thank each and every one for choosing my story to read❤️.

I love you all💞