Chapter 12 (First Night)

Ishaan grabbed a glass vase on his table and threw it on the wall. He was burning with fury. How can his brother be so blind? Naina is clearly a gold digger, she fucked her boss, so that she can get a promotion. She clearly don't care about anyone expect the money.

"What's up with you dude?" Ishaan turned around  hearing a familiar voice. 

It was his best friend, Aarav Shankar. He was with Ishaan from boarding school. They grew up together.

"Nothing." Ishaan ran his finger through his jet black hair.

"What did the Vase do to you, man? " Aarav jokingly asked. Ishaan was still silent.

"Anyway, I came here to apologize to you for missing your wedding. I had an important meeting with the Belgium parties. So how's the married life going?" Aarav sat opposite to Ishaan.

Ishaan slowly explained everything.  Watching Ishaan explaining all this, Aarav became concerned with his behavior. He tried to calm him down but it was no use. 

"Dude, This is not a big deal. You can leave her. She's just an orphan. There's no one to come for her. " Aarav tried to find a solution for his best friend.

"No Aarav, I can't do that. I made a promise to my brother that I'll never leave her. Also I can't say the reason why I'm leaving her. It will break him."

"Then use her. Make her do all your chores, torture her, make her life miserable so that she will leave on her own." Aarav laughed.

"Oh God, I cant even look at her now. If I could give her to you, I would." Ishaan closed his eyes in frustration.

"Haha, I would take her in a minute. It would be good to have a whore to do my chores." Aarav laughed again. 

***************

Ishaan came back home drowning in alcohol trying to forget everything. It was late at night and he just wanted to be alone. Surprisingly, there was no one home. 

He went to his room to see the room decorated with hundreds of small scented candles. Roses were everywhere, making the room smell like a garden. He looked around to see Naina in a red saree wearing same colour veil on her head hiding her face in it. She was sitting on the bed, looking down at her feet. 

In all that candle light, she was looking divine. It was their first night. The night they would remember forever. 

Ishaan came to sit beside her. The pace of her breathing started to rise. Ishaan took of his jacket, he was in his silk black shirt underneath. He rolled up his sleeve. Naina was watching him carefully through her red veil. 

Ishaan took the veil off of her and looked into her eyes. She wasn't meeting his, she was staring down. So he placed a finger under her chin to make her look  up. 

Ishaan took her hand in his and started to take off the bangles she was wearing. He moved his face closer to her. One more move and he could touch her lips with his. He instead moved his lips to nape of her neck. His warm breath on her neck, made Naina feel something she have never felt before. 

He took off her necklace she was wearing and threw it on to the floor. Naina gasped.  Her heart felt like it would explode any minute. Ishaan's little beard hair was tickling her cheeks, which made her squirmed under his touch. 

Ishaan grabbed her shoulder to look into her eyes. Thats when Naina noticed something different in Ishaan eyes, before she could understand what it was, Ishaan grabbed another chain she was wearing and pulled it apart. Naina was shocked to see his action. She looked at him with fearful eyes.

"What have you done?" she yelled.

It was the chain left on the steps of the orphanage along with her. She loved to believe that it belonged to her mother's. She kept that chain safe always. She wore it everyday, it was something that made her close to her mother she never knew.

Ishaan eyes were burning with anger. He grabbed her by her jaw. Naina was already crying seeing her broken chain.

"Why did you came into my life?" Ishaan shouted at her.

Naina couldn't understand what was happening. One moment she was having her romantic moment with her husband, now he is yelling at her for God knows why.

"I....I... don't understand." Naina said with her trembling voice.

"You gold digging bitch, What the fuck did you think you were doing? I know what you want. You want my money. You want my hard earned money, don't you?" Ishaan was shouting at her with all his voice. He couldn't control his anger no longer. He stood up and started to throw the books that was on the bed stand. He grabbed the candles and threw it on the wall, burning his hand.

Naina wasn't looking at him. She was staring at her broken chain. She lost the last piece she had of her mother. She took the broken chain and cried her hearts out. 

Naina was dragged to the floor by Ishaan grabbing her jaw. 

"Make one sound and I'll crush your face right now." His grab was so painful. Naina tried to pry his hand to release her but he made his hold more strong.

"Please..... tell... me... what i did?" Naina asked shutting her eyes while tears ran down her cheeks.

"You did everything wrong, Naina. Everything Wrong. Your first mistake was marrying me. The second one was thinking I liked you. In reality I didn't feel anything to you expect disgust. You ugly whore." 

Ishaan words were like an arrow to her heart. She couldn't take it anymore. Her life was getting broken along with her dreams of having a normal life.

Ishaan reeked of alcohol.  She knew what alcohol can do to some Men's brain. They will do anything to you while they are intoxicated with alcohol. So she covered her mouth with her hand trying not to make a sound.

Silence from her made Ishaan more angry. He grabbed her by all his force to pin her on the wall. He pinned both of her hands to her sides and stared into his sobbing wife.

"You do what I say, You will live like how i want, You listen to what I say. That's your role in here. I'll make your life so much miserable that you will beg me to kill you." Ishaan hissed.

Naina nodded while tears flowed on to her cheeks. Ishaan wiped her tear with his finger and pointed it to her.

"This right here is the most powerful weapon of women like you. Tears have a value but I'll never give any care to the tears of yours. Because I know, Its fake as much as you." Ishaan flicked the tears back to her face.

Ishaan released her from his hand and went to open the cupboard on side of his bed to get a liquor bottle. 

"Now clean this mess and shut your mouth. If I come to know you have said anything happened here to any soul, I'll burn down that orphanage of yours. AND I'M NOT KIDDING."

 Ishaan shut the door leaving his teary eyes bride on the floor.