Chapter 25

Naina POV

Ishaan and I reached the mansion to find a distressed Shivaay in the living room.

He was sitting on the sofa, his head bent down to his hands covering his face.

"What happened, brother?" Ishaan ran to his brother worriedly.

"We lost all the clients for our construction company." Shivaay said looking at his brother.

"Why?"

"The 'Grey company' from the New York, they didn't like my counter offer. So they pulled our contract and now every clients backed down from us." Shivaay said. He was so stressed and there were  bags visible under his eyes.

"I told you na? They are into some illegal shits. Also I don't think they are actually from America. They clearly have roots in India. Otherwise they can't pull our Indian clients." Ishaan said.

"Yea. I don't know what's happening." Shivaay bent his head down.

"Brother, it's okay. We don't need them. The loss we got is not even a 0.0001% of our total assets. Why are you so worried?" Ishaan comforted his brother.

"Every loss is a loss, Ishaan. You should know that."

"I know. But this was just an unfortunate event. We will make sure it won't happen again. Now go get some rest." Ishaan pulled his brother into a hug.

They hugged for a few minutes.

I stared at them thinking how lucky they are to have each other.  I wish I had a sibling that I can annoy and love at the same time.

**********

"Are you sure Shivaay bhaiyya is okay?" I asked Ishaan.

Ishaan was changing his clothes from his formal ones to his normal clothes.

"Yes. He will be fine. Setbacks in business are usual." Ishaan said.

Ishaan removed his shirt and his tatoo was visible.

I came close to him and traced my fingers around it. Ishaan let out a groan from my touch.

"When did you get this?" I asked him.

"After college." Ishaan said.

"What does this mean?" I asked while reading what's written on it "I was once an angel, now you're mine."

"This sentence was tattooed on my grandfather's. So I got the same on me." He said and pulled me closer to him.

"Why are you suddenly so interested in my body, Mrs.Raizada?" Ishaan raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing just asking. ......How come you never talk about your parents?" I asked him and noticed something changing behind his eyes.

"Because I don't like to talk about them." Ishaan suddenly released me from his hold and put on his tshirt.

"Why?" I wanted answers.

Ishaan sat on the bed and took my hand in his.

"Well, one thing you should know about parents is that, it's better to have parent who abandoned you than a parent who is there but won't care about your existence." Ishaan said and placed a kiss on my hand.

I smiled. I didn't know anything about having parents. But I did notice that Ishaan parents never called him or didn't even attend our wedding. No parents do that.

I pulled him closer and ran my fingers through his hair. Ishaan closed his eyes in my comfort.

"I need to tell you something." Ishaan said.

"What is it?" I took his face in my hands.

"I got you a job." Ishaan took a loose hair in his hand started to twirl it.

"Really? Is it with you?" I was so excited.

"No. Working with you only makes me distracted." Ishaan chuckled.

I pouted.

"It's a job in my best friend's company. He's been with me since school. You will be in good care with him." Ishaan said.

"What's the job?" I asked.

"It's a simple one for now. I know you get bored after we leave for office. So I found a opening for the quality assurance officer at his food company. All you need to do is check some foods whether it's good or bad."

"Yes. I can do that." I clapped my hands in excitement.

"Okay, okay. Enough with the excitement. There's a bad news too. I'm going to Kolkata for tomorrow. I'll be only here the next day morning."

"No. I'm going to miss you." I traced his cheeks with my thumbs.

"I know you will. But you have the job interview tomorrow. You just need to go to my office. He will be there to collect some files, so you guys can do the interview there comfortably. Also he's been bugging me for days to see you." Ishaan said and kissed the plam of my hand.

"Thank you my sweet husband." I kissed on his cheeks.

Finally everything was perfect and this time I mean it. I'm having a happy married life with my husband. I got a new job now.

*****

But one thing Naina forgot that, nothing in her life is permanent. Even the new found happiness.

Everything comes to an end.

**********

Guys, Fire & Rain just reached number 2 in #Indian. I'm so happy to see all this support. But I want to specially thank 3 of my followers luckydevagiri98 PuranSingh555 PoojaRathore760. They were the first support I received when I started this story.

Please continue to read the story.

There so much coming.

I love you all ❤️.