Chapter 2

After Shivaay left, Sarojini thought about what he said.
Raizada family is one of the most wealthiest family in India as well as the world. They have business all around the world. Ishaan is the youngest one. From what she have heard, he's really hardworking and he loves his brother so much.
Naina is such an innocent soul. When Sarojini first met Naina, Naina was in a hospital bed, she had  suffered a second degree burn and she was only 5 years old. Sarojini was there to replace the old caretaker of Snehabhavan. It was due to her actions, Naina was in the hospital bed. Seeing that poor little girl's condition, Sarojini loved Naina with all her heart. Naina was really good in studies. But she had to give up her dreams when Arjun, one of the kid in the orphanage had a kidney failure. There was no financial help from anyone. So Naina decided to give up her scholarship for Arjun's treatment. After that Naina started working as a part time caretaker in the Snehabhavan and also as a waitress at a nearby restaurant.

Sarojini knew what Naina had gone through. She knew how much trauma Naina have suffered. How Naina have hid all her scars really well. Sarojini wanted Naina to have a proper family, a life she deserved. And marrying into the Raizada family would be best for her.

Sarojini went to the kitchen. Naina was there cutting vegetables for the lunch. Sarojini came near Naina and said "Naina, I have recieved a good marriage proposal for you. It's from a really good family. I'm thinking of saying yes."
Naina stopped cutting the vegetable and looked at Sarojini.
"What are you saying? "
"Ishaan Raizada, he's the younger brother of Shivaay. Shivaay was the one who proposed this. And I said yes to him. I don't want to argue with you. I'm doing this for your own good."
"Maaji, I can't marry someone I don't know. Also I have a responsibility to take care of this orphanage. I can't just leave all these." Naina said.
"Honey, if you marry him, it means our orphanage is also going to be getting all the financial help we need. Our kids will have a bright future. They can finally go to a good school. I know how much you have done for this orphanage already. But I want you to help our orphanage one more time by marrying Ishaan." Sarojini's eyes were welling up.
Hearing this, tears started to roll down Naina's eyes too.