Chapter 11

Naina stepped out of the shower.

Naina came to the room drying her hair using the towel. She looked herself in the mirror, she looks ....good with her new clothes and all.

Her thoughts got interrupted when her phone rang.

"Hello ." She answered the phone.

"This is from Aster Hospital. I'm calling to inform you that, Arjun has got a kidney for replacement. It's a perfect match. The surgery can be done with in a week. " The person from other side said.

Arjun is the one Naina gave her money for treatment. He was the one who walked her to the aisle

"Oh my god. Thank you so much. I'm so glad to hear this." She shrieked in happiness. Finally everything happening is good.

"The payment have to be done in advance. After that the surgery can be done anyday. If the payment fails, the kidney will go to another patient."

"No, no. I'll make the payment within the next day. I have the money." Naina replied.

"Then come tomorrow, so that the surgery date can be fixed."

"Yes. Thank you."

"You're welcome." The phone hung up.

Naina was happy that Arjun finally got the kidney. But the surgery will cost around 100 grands. Naina had some savings while she was working at the restaurant. But it's barely 20 grands. She have to find an another way.  Naina can't ask Shivaay, she's been only married for a day and she can't ask for the money already.

Naina sat on the bed thinking about how she could get the money.

Little does she know, Ishaan was watching all this conversation.

*Ishaan POV**

Seems like she's already making purchases for her.

"I'll make the payment next day. I have the money." That's what she said.

Whose money?  It's not yours. It's my money you're talking about.

This ugly orphan thinks she can claim  what I have from the next day she married to me.

Ishaan got infuriated thinking about her. How hungry she's for his money.
But he didn't react to it immediately. He waited for her to ask the money so that he can catch her in the act.

"Naina, Ishaan come down." Anika yelled from downstairs.

Naina got up from the bed, combed her hair with her fingers and went downstairs to find Anika serving the food she made.

"This all smells so great Naina, you didn't had to do all of these. We have maids here." Anika said .

"No no it's fine. I hope you all like it." Naina replied.

"Of course we will love it." Shivaay said while taking a seat at the dining table.

Ishaan came down too. He was wearing his dark suit for work. He sat near to Shivaay, took himself a plate and started eating.

Naina watched Ishaan to check if he liked it. But there was no emotions on his face.

"Now sit, Naina" Anika made her sit next to Ishaan then Anika took a place near to Shivaay.

Sojal came into the dining room to see us already sitting.

"Seems like you have done a fine job with the breakfast." Sojal said to Naina.

Naina was glad that she could get an approval out of Sojal Aunty. She flashed her innocent smile to Sojal which Sojal didn't returned.

Everyone sat down and ate the breakfast together. Shivaay and Anika complimented her food and thanked her for it. Sojal and Ishaan didn't say anything.