gwen and peter.

We reach Raizada Mansion to find its empty. I took my phone to call Shivaay to know where they were.

That's when I saw the text saying 'We have to go to New Delhi for an urgent meeting. We will be back tomorrow. Take care.'

I climbed the stairs to reach my room. As I entered the room, I hear her humming in the shower.

It's one of my favourite song. It's Jeena Jeena by Atif aslam.

I listened to her singing, smiling like an idiot.

Yes, love does make you a fool.

When she stepped out I told her Anika and Shivaay is away for today and will be back on tomorrow, which she replied in a single nodd.

"Do you want to grab some dinner?" I asked her.

She was reading a book on her side of the room.

"No." She said without taking her eyes off from the books.

"Okay."

So I took my laptop and continued my works. But sometimes later I hear some rumbling sound and I turn to her.

Naina is grabbing on to her stomach and nervously looking around.

It was her stomach, she was hungry.

A smile formed on my lips.

"Naina, I'm so hungry. Can we please go get some dinner, please?" I ask her again.

"Yea only if you want." She dramatically rolls her eyes and stood up.

I ordered a pizza which was delivered within 20 minutes.

I turn the TV on to watch something. Naina came beside me and took a slice of pizza and started eating it.

I switched the channels to finally settling for 'Spiderman' movie on Star movies.

It was one of my childhood movies. It was the 2002 one.

"Do you want to change this?" I turned to Naina for approval.

"No. I like this movie." She said and stared at the TV screen.

"Which spiderman do you like? Tobey, Andrew or Tom?" I desperately wanted to start a conversation with her.

"I love the Tobey one mostly. Because I grew up watching him. But Andrew one was the best spiderman ever. Tom is just okay." She said while eating on her pizza.

"Oh my god. I have the same opinion. Tobey Maguire is just amazing. But Andrew's spiderman broke my heart. The last scene where Gwen dies in his arms was too painful." I added.

"Ummm..He kinda deserved it. Because Gwen was fine without him. It's because of him, she died." Naina said.

"He didn't do it on purpose. He loved her. He loved her with all his heart. Imagine how he would've felt when she was lost in his arms. And the guilt of thinking she died because of him was enough for him to break apart." Suddenly I wasn't talking about Spiderman. I was talking about us. And she understood it.

"He should've stayed away from her. He shouldn't have chose her, if he couldn't keep her safe." Naina stared into my eyes.

"Well, whatever he did, I know that he really suffered without her. When she was gone, a part of him was gone too." I said and I wiped a small piece of pizza that was sticking on her underlip.

Naina gulped. We both understand what was happening.

"Also he should know that, she loved him with all her heart too. Whatever he did, I hope she can find a way to forgive him." Naina said and went back to her side of room.

Author's note - I have added the scene they talk about in this chapter.

It's a small chapter. I know. But these chapters are important for building their relationship again. So I hope you guys will continue to read the upcoming chapters.