losing soul.

Ishaan and Naina drove back to their home. They didn't talk all the way.

Ishaan was all stressed from the court and now the shipment delivery.

They reach the Raizada Mansion and when they entered their room, Ishaan grabbed Naina by her shoulder and turned her to him.

"Look, I need to sort out some work things first. After that, we are going to have a talk. Please stay here and wait for me. I'll back in an hour." Ishaan said.

Naina nodded, not meeting his eyes. Ishaan leaned and placed a soft kiss on her cheeks.

"I love you and I can't wait to come back to you

"I love you and I can't wait to come back to you. " Ishaan whispered in her ears.

Before Naina could say anything, Ishaan was already out of the room.

Naina sat on the bed thinking about what Ishaan was going to say. She wanted their relationship to work but the memories of past was not letting her move on. But she knows she loves him because you know you really love someone, when you don't hate them for breaking your heart.

Her heart knew she loves him, but her brain wasn't ready.

Naina walked to the mirror before going to the shower. Her hair looked so messy. She took the comb and started to tame her long hair. That's when she caught her eyes on a piece of paper between a book, on Ishaan's bedside table.

Naina reached for the paper and opened it. It was written in Ishaan's handwriting and it was for her.

**************************************

Ishaan took his car and drove to his office. His assistant informed him that they got Michael, who delivered the bad shipment. Ishaan was burning with rage. How could he let that happen? Things like these could affect the company's reputation. The only thing that kept him out of bursting was the fact that Naina was at home waiting for him.

The weather was so bad today. It rained heavily outside.

Ishaan got startled hearing the phone ring. He took it while keeping the eyes on the road.

"Hello, my dear best friend. " The caller greeted. Ishaan instantly knew who was it.

"Aarav, you motherfucker. How dare you call me? " Ishaan snapped.

"Calm down, man. I just called you to congratulate you not divorcing that whore of yours. " Aarav laughed through the phone.

"I'm gonna FUCKING KILL YOU. " Ishaan shouted.

"Oh i really doubt that. You could've done that when you first came to saw me. But you didn't. Because you're weak, Ishaan. You always been the weakest one in the Raizadas. Look at you now, not only your parents, your wife hates you too. " Aarav kept on bugging.

"You should chose your words carefully Aarav. " Ishaan said through gritted teeth.

"Ishaan, you poor guy. You really are naive, you know that? I sabotaged your company and your marriage life, you really think you can threaten me through phone? "

Ishaan stepped on his accelerator, frustrated.

"Yes, it was me who made Michael deliver the bad shipment. You are going to lose all of your clients. I'll make sure the Raizadas burn to the ground. " Aarav laughed again.

"Why are you doing this? " Ishaan yelled.

"Because you took EVERYTHING FROM ME. I wanted to be the youngest billionaire in the world. But you... You made me 'just a friend of Ishaan Raizada'. Because of you, I'm a disappointment in my parents eyes. I should've been the one who was successful. Not YOU. Now, I'm going to take everything from you. So Goodbye my best friend, I'll see you in next life. I hope we can be best friends there too. " Aarav hung up the phone.

Ishaan eyes grew wider as a blinding light flashed before his eyes. He stepped on the break as fast as he could. But before the car could stop, it already hit the Truck in front of him and collapsed on to the heavily raining road.