city of love.

Naina opened her eyes as the sun shone through the window beside their bed. Ishaan laid next to her wrapping his arms around her. His skin is basking in the sun, giving his pale skin a beautiful glow.

The memories of last night went crashing down to her. His soft touch, his tender lips trailing kisses on her skin, the way they made love to each other.....Naina closed her eyes, not wanting the moment to end.

She lift the blanket to realize she was naked underneath.

"Good morning my Naina". Ishaan's raspy voice slightly jumped her.

Even though they have been married for almost 9 months now, she still got butterflies when he called out her name.

"Good morning" Naina smiled and nuzzled into his hair.

"Are you hungry?" Ishaan was lying on his side, arm angled upwards, head on hand.

"Yes. We haven't eaten anything since yesterday." Naina said clutching on her stomach through the white blanket.

"I'm hungry too. I'll call Claire to bring us up breakfast." Ishaan said and went to take his phone on the bedside table.

"Wait. I'm not wearing anything." Naina sat up and grabbed the blanket to cover her body.

Ishaan laughed and grabbed a t-shirt from his luggage and sat next to her.

"Raise your arms above." Ishaan commanded.

Naina did what he said. She raised her arms above the head and the blanket fell down to her torso, revealing her bare chest.

Ishaan's eyes lingered on her chest for a second then he put the t-shirt over head. It was too big for her. But Ishaan liked the way it fitted her.

"You know Claire takes atleast 20 minutes to prepare the breakfast. We can go another round." Ishaan pulled Naina closer to his chest.

Naina's cheek turned crimson red. She started to chew on her underlip.

"Don't do that." Ishaan removed her lips from her teeth with his finger. He leaned and reached for her underlip, biting and tugging on it slowly.

 He leaned and reached for her underlip, biting and tugging on it slowly

His free hand moved between her inner thigh making her gasp.

"Why can't I get enough of you?" Ishaan whispered between their lips.

THUD

Ishaan and Naina both jumped hearing the knock on their door. Ishaan stepped out of the bed to open the door. He was only wearing a black biker shorts. Naina stared at his husband's cute butt and giggled.

" voici votre petit dejeuner (Here is your breakfast ) " The maid handed him a platter full of food.

"merci (Thank you )." Ishaan replied and closed the door behind him.