yes or no?

Today was court day. On this day, The Raizada name will be forced to take out from her name.

I didn't blame her. I deserved this heartbreak, I deserved this pain.

The memories of her, her touch, her smell, her lips was like thousand knives stabbing into my heart.

Today was my last day with her, and I didn't want her to see me in my worse state. So I took a hot shower and shaved my 2 month beard and cut my Tarzan hair.

I put on my favorite suit with my heavy heart.

Everything felt dead. I felt like a corpse moving.

The ride to the court was filled with silence. Anika and Shivaay came along with me.

Naina was already there waiting for us at the court. Her eyes were red, the circles under her eyes were more dark now, she looked so skinny and fragile. I just wanted to wrap my arms around her and puller her closer and say "Please don't let me go".

We both were called for a marriage counselling first. The counselor asked us the reason for our partition. And I was about say 'its my fault', but Naina interrupted me to say "It's irreconcilable differences'. My eyes grew wider. She could've told them what happened, that I emotionally and physically abused her, but she didn't.

After the counselling, we are told to wait for the final decision. We both were seated outside of the court. I turned my head to watch her. Naina was staring into oblivion while chewing the inside of her cheeks.

"Naina." I said.

She didn't turned to me instead she kept her eyes straight, avoiding my eyes. "What?"

"I just want to say I'm sorry....for everything." A was sob trying to escape my throat but I stifled it.

She nodded. She just nodded.

I wanted her to scream and yell at me. I wanted her to punch me and bruise my face but instead she nodded.

"Mr & Mrs. Ishaan Raizada." The clerk called our name.

"You guys can go in." The clerk informed. We both stood up and went into the room. This was divorce court, it was different than the usual court we see in movies. In the room, there were 3 judges sitting and infront of them was a big sofa for us to sit.

It was cold inside there. My throat was dry and the cold didn't help.

This was it. This is the end for us.

"We read your file." The judged cleared his throat.

The surroundings around us slowed down. This was our last moment as Mr.& Mrs. Raizada . After this second we are just Ishaan & Naina. I inhaled a sharp breath preparing myself for our last moment together.

"We decided not to proceed with this as this is a clear case of misunderstanding." One of the judge told us.

Naina and I were both shocked to hear this.

"We have decided to give you guys 6 more months. That means you guys should stay together and try to figure this out. After 6 months, if you both have the same opinion on divorce, we will grant it." That being said the judge closed our file.