choosing heart.

Ishaan takes hold of the strap of her dress and slides it off her shoulder.

Naina's pink lacy bra was slightly visible to him.

Ishaan pulls away from Naina, staring at the beautiful pale skin on her bare shoulder. He reaches up and gently run his finger down the nape of her neck.

Naina's heart began to pound,she wants to close her eyes, but she is hypnotized by his dark eyes that was staring fervently into her.

Leaning down, Ishaan started to trace kiss from her shoulder to her jaw to her chin.

A small moan escapes from her lips.

"You have the most beautiful soft skin I've ever seen. " Ishaan whispers in her ears.

Naina blushes as Ishaan grabs her hair grasping each side. He puts his arms
around her and hauls her against his body, squeezing her tightly. One hand
remains in her hair, the other travels down to her spine to her waist and down to her behind. His hand flexes over her backside and squeezes gently.

Naina gasps.

"I can't ...Ishaan. " Naina said while slowly pushing Ishaan away from her.

Ishaan pulls away from her swiftly.

His hair is messy from all the kissing, and his cheeks were flushed and lips swollen.

"What happened.? " A tint of confusion in his tone.

"Because this is wrong. " Naina said looking at her feet.

Ishaan reaches up and gently lift her chin with his finger.

"Naina, we tried. We tried to stay away from each other, but look at us now. We are making out in an empty classroom. It means that we want each other. We need each other. And I know you know it too. " Ishaan closes his eyes in frustration and runs his hand through his hair.

"I want you. I know, I want you. But I can't... I can't have you. You and me... We don't work. Can't you see that? Even when we were together, we always felt like we are far away. It's because we -" Naina stopped midway as Ishaan placed a finger on her lips.

"I don't care. I don't fucking care about anything. I only care about you. I've said that already. So in one week the court is going to decide whether we should stay together or not. I hope you takes the right decision based on what your heart feels. And if you choose me, I'll promise you that I'll never let you go. You will only be mine." Ishaan says softly, and he looks utterly, utterly broken, a man
in agonizing pain.

Ishaan leans in and places a gentle kiss on her forehead, as tears rolled down her chin.

"Bye, Naina

"Bye, Naina. " Ishaan murmurs and strides out of the room.

**************************************
After one week (Court Date)