Chapter 3 (Naina pov)

** Naina's POV**
I'm in my room. It's really small. The windows are cracked due to old age. The roof have also a crack and its through that the rain drops are dripping into my room's floor.
The dripping of the rain drop is the only sound I'm hearing. I can't hear anything else. My mind is full of what Maaji just said.
I looked myself in the mirror. My pale cheeks looks so hollow. My pale skin matched my lips. Darks circles are there as usual. My black hair stands out the most in me. The only thing I have is my long hair. Other than that, none of my features are attractive. Looking myself in the mirror, thoughts of what Maaji just said ran wild in my mind

I don't know how she can do that to me. I don't care what family he's from. I can't marry someone I don't know. I haven't even met him. I know what Maaji said, if I marry him, our orphanage can finally have all the help we need. But I can't just give up my life like that.
When I was growing up in here, I wanted someone to adopt me. I wanted to have some real family. Or I thought one day my real mother would come and pick me up. And none of that happened. When I went to college, I wanted to get the highest rank and get a high paid job. I never got that too. So wishing to marry someone I really love, seems like never going to happen too.

If I'm going to marry someone with or without love, I need to know about everything.

I took my phone. It's an old android phone. It doesn't have a good camera or anything. But it does its job.
I opened the Google Chrome and started searching 'Ishaan Raizada'. A lot of results popped up along with bunch of photos.
I clicked the first photo.
His dark brown eyes caught my attention first. I zoomed into it, he had really golden speckles around his dark brown iris. He had a really beautiful face, like the face you would imagine for a Greek god. He wore an all black shirt and jeans in that picture, It contrasted his fair skin very much. His jawline and lips looks like it was sculptured by the God himself. His arms had that veiny thing going on. One hand was in his jeans pocket and other was placed on his shirt's button.

Suddenly I realised what I was doing...I'm staring at his photo like an idiot. So I closed that tab and I went to the Wikipedia and searched about him.
So Ishaan was only 25 years old. He looks after the Raizada family's almost all businesses. He had his name on the Forbes list too.....Damn. Okay so what I realised from all this information is that, he's never going to agree to marry me. He's rich, drop dead gorgeous and smart. He doesn't want to do anything with an orphan girl who dropped out from college and is working as a part time caretaker and waitress.

I layed back on my bed and relaxed. I stopped worrying about marrying a stranger. There's no point in worrying if the marriage is not going to happen.

Now I got all the time in the world. I can save some money and go to college again. Amd finally have some financial independence.

Just as I was thinking all of that smiling, Maaji came into my room. She looked so happy. She came and sat on my bed. My bed a creaking sound because of its old age.

"Naina, I just got off with Shivaay beta, Ishaan agreed to marry you. Shivaay is arranging a meeting for you two. The engagement will be done within the next 2 weeks. I'm so happy for you Naina, you're finally getting a life you always deserved " Maaji said hugging me.

Okay so now, what the fuck am I going to do. But right now, I can't do anything. So I just nodded and smiled at Maaji.