Chapter 10

"Get up girl" . Naina woke up with a tap on her shoulder. She rubbed her eyes open.

"Get up and make breakfast for all of us. You can't just marry someone rich and expect you to be a live like a princess. Now get up." Sojal shouted.

Naina stood up from the floor, she couldn't feel her legs and arms, a part of her face was all numb from the cold.

After brushing her teeth and washing her face with warm water, Naina somehow reached the kitchen while Sojal went back to sleep.

It was 4 in the morning. Naina had no problem with waking up early. She was already waking up at 5 in the morning at the orphanage. Naina started to do the chores. There were some utensils left to wash, vegetables to cut and food to be made.

After doing all of it, she looked at the clock to see it was 6 am already. 

The sun was rising. She could finally see Ishaan now. Also she had to take a warm bath.

Naina slowly climbed the stairs case. She didn't want to wake everyone.

The door to their bedroom was partly opened . Naina took a peek to see Ishaan sleeping on the bed.

Oh god, he looks like a small child.

Ishaan was lying face down on the pillow. The decorated roses on the bed from yesterday were scattered throughout the bed and floor.  Ishaan was wearing a black t-shirt and sweatpants.

Ishaan looked beautiful in black. But I have never seen Ishaan wearing light coloured clothes. He's always in some dark colours.

Naina stepped into the room and slowly opened the wardrobe to get her new clothes.

She choose the clothes carefully as she wanted to look perfect. She wanted to fit in with them.

Naina atlast chose a light green top and black leggings. She went into the bathroom.

That's when it hits her. The taps, showerhead, everything in there looked so difficult to use.
She doesn't know which knob to turn and from which tap the warm water came.

Naina choose one of the knob after thinking for few minutes, and twisted it. The cold water came pouring down onto her head.

What the hell??? This is not what I expected to happen on my first day.

She started to shiver. She closed that knob and opened another. It opened a tap and hot water came pouring down on her feet.

Naina shrieked.

"What are you doing?" Naina got shocked hearing that voice. She woke up Ishaan.

Oh god. Kill me right now please.

She turned to see Ishaan standing at the bathroom door. His dark brown black hair was messy from his sleep. Seeing that made Naina giggle.

Ishaan strode towards her and turned all the knobs off. Naina just stood there dumbfounded.

"Im sorry to wake you up, I was trying to figure out ..how..how to use this, which was so stupid of..me." Naina scratched her head in embarrassment.

" This one opens the shower and you turn to the left to get hot water and right for cold water. And this one opens the tap." Ishaan pointed towards the knobs.

Naina shook her head.

"You can also use the bathtub." Ishaan showed her the bathtub on the corner of the room.

"I can join you if you want." Ishaan winked at Naina.

No, please dont.

Naina cheek suddenly got flushed and she smiled sheepishly.

"I'm just kidding, you take the shower, there's this door here which slides and you can shut it and take a bath." Ishaan told her.

Naina got into the shower while Ishaan went to brush his teeth.

When the warm water hit, her breathing came to normal pace.

She looked at the sliding door and she could see Ishaan silhouette. 

Ishaan is so sweet. I don't why Shivaay said all that. It doesn't make any sense. From the moment I came into the home, Ishaan was so kind to me, it was the Sojal Aunty who made it hard for me. Ishaan was actually helping me.  I can see myself falling for him one day.

Naina smiled thinking about how lucky she is. Afterall she was getting a normal married life with a sweet husband.

**************

Ishaan POV

Ishaan was brushing his teeth when he looked at the mirror to see Naina's silhouette taking a bath through the sliding door.  Ishaan smirked.

Hmmm.. women these days thinks men are just fools. This girl, my brother found, thinks she can play me with her fingers.

It's evident in her eyes that she married me for my money. She gets nervous around me and play dumb so that she can get what she want.

I hated her from the moment I saw her in my office. She thinks she can just barge into my office wearing her ugly clothes and talk to me about our marriage. I was embrassed in front of my colleagues..  . Stupid girl.... She doesn't know what coming on her way.

Her pale skin, hollow cheeks and dark circles...Oh god, it's disgusting to even look at her.

Where did my brother even found her? No wonder why her parents left her at the orphanage. They are probably disgusted by this ugly thing.

When I enquired about her, she's just a college drop out. How can I live with this illiterate?

I don't want anything to do with her. I'm embrassed to call her my wife. The only reason I stood up for her to Sojal because I love to get on Sojals nerves. She's just as annoying as this Naina.

I made her think I like her.  every time I touched her was making my mind threw up. I wanted to see her reaction to my touch. I wanted her to get her hopes high so that break it all down .

I want her life to be miserable . I want to make her regret her choice of marrying me.

The only reason I married this ugly orphan is because my brother begged me to it. Otherwise I'll never even look at a girl like her.

Let her think she's getting all this luxury life. Let her enjoy all these. That's when I will break her each hopes and destroy every piece of her.

The only thing I hate in this world is a gold digger and in married to one now.