Chapter 15

Naina opened her eyes to see Ishaan sitting beside her, scrolling through his phone. They were already at the Raizada Mansion.

"Woke up already, sleeping beauty?" Ishaan mockingly asked.

Naina was lying on his bed which she wasn't supposed to. Naina tried to leave the bed.

Ishaan grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her back into the bed. But with less force than he used to.

"Where do you think you're going?" Ishaan was already angry with her.

"This is your bed. Remember when you said I'm not supposed to sleep on it?"

"Yes. I'll change the sheet after. But now I'm telling you to stay on the bed and you will stay on the bed."

Naina was already too tired to stand up anyways. So she stayed on the bed staring at his husband.
She remembered his anxious face when he came into the room to see her. The way he hold her hand, he still had some good in him.

"Why did you lie to me about your scar?" Ishaan took hold of her jaw.

Naina tried her best not to meet his eyes. But he forced her to meet his. There were already tears in her eyes.

"I didn't think you would care." Naina said in a low voice.

"You're right. I don't care. But I care about you lying to me." Ishaan grabbed her jaw with more strength.

"Please..... you're.... hurting me."

Ishaan suddenly released his grip on her and left her on his bed.

He came back after a 10 mins with food in his hand.

Naina was crying but when she saw him, she wiped her tears away.

Ishaan sat beside on her and took a piece of food in his hand put it against her mouth.

"Open your mouth and eat it." Ishaan commanded.

Naina obliged.

One minute he was hurting her and now he's feeding her. What's up with this man?

"I know who slapped you. And it's not going to happen again. I made sure of it."

Naina looked at his husband and tried to decipher what is going through his head.

Ishaan took an another piece of food and feed it to her. Starvation made Naina to gulped down the food so fast.

"Stop eating like an animal. Eat like a human." Ishaan said.

Naina raised her eyes from the food to see Ishaan smirking at her.

These were the small moments that gave her hope again.

She understood what Shivaay said earlier. Ishaan is a complicated man. It's even more hard to live with him.
Ishaan's going to make her life miserable but no matter how much he pushes her away, she need to stand by him and make him realise that she's not here for his money. She's here for him.

************

Sojal left Raizada Mansion the moment Ishaan gave her a piece of his mind. He made sure that she never hurt his wife again. 

"You're such a disgrace to this family. No wonder why your parents didn't even come to your marriage. They are probably embarrassed by you." Sojal shouted at Ishaan.

Ishaan eyes burned in furious. He stomped his foot on the floor and yelled "LEAVE. NOW."

Sojal had no option but to leave Ishaan and his wife alone.