dreams.

I wanted Naina to complete her law degree that she discontinued because she had to give up her scholarship money for a kid.

So I called her college to ask in for a favor.

She had only 6 months with me and I didn't want her to stay at home alone all this time. College will be a new start for her. Also she could continue where she left off, which was her last semester.

But I know she won't accept this from me. She's too prideful.

Finally, I had to ask Shivaay. I told him to say that the college was all his idea and that she can pay back the college money after she gets a job, so that she won't feel like its a charity.

Shivaay agreed and he did what I told him to.

I hid outside the door, while Shivaay was conveying her the news.

First Naina was confused and told Shivaay that she can't accept it. But after a few minutes of persuasion and making her believe that it's not charity, she jumped in excitement and agreed to it.

That was the first time I'm seeing her this happy. She never laughed with me, all I made her was cry. So this was my way of doing it right.

She hugged Shivaay and thanked him for his help.

After Shivaay left the room, I entered acting like I don't know a thing.

Naina was walking back and forth with a smile on her. As soon she saw me, she came closer to me.

"Shivaay bhaiyya told me to continue my studies." She said.

"Yes, Good." I said and gave her an assuring smile.

She nodded and started to walk back and forth again. She was clearly nervous.

I sat on my bed and started to untie my shoes.

"Hey." Naina said.

I turned to see her biting nails nervously.

"What?" I asked.

She shook her head and said "Nothing."

"No, tell me." The concern was clear in my voice.

"It's nothing...forget it." She said and bolted to her side of room and sat down on her new bed that I bought for her.

"If you want to talk, I'll be here." I said and continued to remove my shoes.

She was going back to college after one year. So it was okay to be this nervous. The change is good and I know that she will be okay.

***************************

I woke up to see Naina with her wet hair standing in front of me.

She was in a pale rose churidar which blended onto her skin beautifully.

She was drying her hair infront of the mirror.

I rubbed my eyes to see this beautiful view I missed for 2 months.

It was her first day. The nervousness was clear on her face.

I didn't want to upset her more by saying the wrong thing. So I silently went to the bathroom.

When I stepped out of shower, I saw Naina putting on her sindhoor and staring at herself in the mirror for a while.

After few seconds, she hid the sindhoor with patting down some hair on her forehead.

Her eyes suddenly caught mine.

"We are only to be married for 6 more months. It's better not to tell anyone I'm married now. Or otherwise I would've to explain the divorce after 6 months." She said .