wishing for you.

**Naina POV**

I come downstairs to find a sobbing Anika on the coach. Shivaay is beside her. He is also crying.

I gripped the paper in my hand, not wanting to let go of it. It was the only piece of Ishaan I had.

The TV was on and the reporters were all yelling about the news flash of Ishaan Raizada's accident.

His car was found on the road but Ishaan wasn't in it. The police have been searching the nearby forest for the last hour.

I wanted to go to the spot but Shivaay insisted that we all stay there, in case any  update come.

"He will come back," Anika said to me, her voice initially determined but cracking on the last word. Her eyes are wide and red-rimmed, her face pale and pinched from lack of sleep.

I close my eyes and the memories of our time together came crashing down to my mind ; his beautiful smile, the way his touch feels like, the time we danced together, when he read poetry to me, when he held my hands in the car, the way his lips feels on mine... An involuntary sob escapes my throat, and I clutch my hand to my mouth. No. I must
be strong.

I love you unconditionally, wildly, insanely, infinitely and irrevocably.

The words he wrote for me was still ringing in my head.
Why did I push him away? I could've told him to stay with me and talk. I could've told him I loved him too. I could've pull him closer and wrapped my hands around him. But instead all I did was push him away.

He is my center of universe. Without him, I'll just fall apart. I am preparing myself, preparing myself for the worst. I close my eyes and offer up another silent prayer.

I stare into the letter rereading each of his words again and again. All the crying, and reporter shouting was now a faded voices. The creeping emptiness inside expands some more.

I wanted him to tell that 'I love you too. And I want to be with you forgetting all our past together. I want to wake up next you every morning. I want to listen to every little things you say, stare at your every smile and kiss you every single day. '
But he wasn't here and I don't know if I could ever tell him about how I feel.

The tears started to cascading down my cheeks. I close my eyes, dreaming about him again.

"Ishaaann."  Anika shrieked.

I open my eyes to see my Ishaan at the entrance. He looks tired, dirty, and utterly beautiful. I close and open my eyes again to confirm whether I wasn't hallucinating. But it was true, he was there.

My Ishaan.. He's alive.

Ishaan put down his shoes and socks as Anika and Shivaay throws their arms around him.

"Oh God Ishaan. What happened? I thought I lost you. " Shivaay said.

"It's a long story. I'll tell you all that. But first I need to talk to my wife. " Ishaan mutters and run to me.

I drink in the sight of him and relief courses through me, leaving me exhausted, and completely elated. Yet my tears didn't stop.

I find the strength to stagger to my feet and bolt into his open arms.

"Ishaan." I sobbed into his dirty shirt.

He holds me and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"I told you I'll come back to you. " He whispered in my ears.

I raise my tear stained face to his and asked "what happened? "