Chapter 19

Ishaan POV

Ishaan opened his eyes to see him wrapped himself with blanket and warm clothes. 

He turned his eyes to see Naina sleeping on the floor. He stared at her for sometime. 

Ishaan had never felt this kind of feeling before. It's like he hates her so much that he started to feel suffocate whenever she isn't around. 

When Ishaan realised how much Naina had sacrificed for her orphan kids, Ishaan knew he was all wrong about her. But still he couldn't accept himself that he was falling for her. She brought a different sensation with him. 

He rarely saw her smile but whenever she smiled, his heart misses a beat. 

Naina took care of him even when he hurted her, it made him realized how much of kind heart Naina had and Ishaan was afraid, if he starts to love her, he's going to ruin himself and her.

********************************************************

Naina woke up to find Ishaan's bed empty.

"Seems like kadoos went for his morning run." Thinking to herself, Naina went downstairs to find the newspaper.

She opened the newspaper to see a picture of Ishaan clinging on to a girl coming out of some bar. "Youngest Raizada is out here publicly flirting with India's best model Ananya Talwar" was written as the headline.

She remembered the world still hasn't known about their secret marriage.

Last day's memories started crashing down to her. His wet shirt, tracing along his tattoo, falling into his arms, the way he melted into her touch....was that all a dream?

Why would he give her hope, then broke it all down the next second? Is this his way of torturing her?

Tears started to well up in her eyes along with so much temper. How could he do this to her?

If he wanted to sleep around with another girl, why would he marry her? 

She grabbed the newspaper and waited for Ishaan's return.

The moment he entered the Raizada Mansion from his morning run, Naina threw the newspaper at his face.

"What the fuck are you doing, Naina?" He was outraged.

Naina moved closer to him and grabbed his collar with tearful eyes.

"Why are you doing this to me? If you wanted some other girl. You could've chosen them. Why did you chose me just to sleep around with others?" Naina gritted her teeth. 

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Ishaan pulled her hands away from his collar.

Naina grabbed the newspaper and showed it to Ishaan.

"THIS. This is what I'm talking about." She pointed the picture to him.

Ishaan grabbed the newspaper from her hand and stared at it with disbelief.

"This is not what it seems like." Ishaan crumbled the newspaper in his hand and threw it to the floor.

"Then tell me what it is?" Naina pulled his tshirt. "Explain what it is."

"I don't need to explain anything to you." Ishaan pushed Naina from his way. But Naina wasn't backing down until she get an answer. She grabbed him by his arm and turned him to face her.

Ishaan was all sweaty from his morning exercise.  His eyes were burning with rage. He pinned Naina to the near wall and grabbed her by her jaw. Her tears were rolling down to his hand.