happily ever after.

7 years later

Naina stood in front of the mirror and combed her hair hurriedly. She stared herself in the mirror and saw a woman with long lashes and fuller cheeks that was once hollow. 

She tucked her shirt into her pant and shoved the laptop in the bag. Today was one of the important day in her life. The fifth branch of Snehabhavan orphange is opening today.

 After getting appointed as one of the legal advisor at Raizada Co, she did most of the CSR. It mainly focused on orphan's education all around India.

"Looking beautiful, Mrs. Raizada." 

Naina turned to see his husband wet from shower, a towel is wrapped around his hips. Even after 7 years, it still took Naina's breath away.

"You're looking hot as always." Naina bit her lip.

"I know." Ishaan winked at his wife.

Naina grabbed Ishaan by his waist and pulled him closer. One drop of water from his hair fell on her cheek making Naina giggle.

"Someone's in a mood today." Ishaan kissed Naina's cheek.

Naina giggled and placed her hand on his cheek, feeling his stubble under her palm.  

"Will you be coming to the opening?" Naina asked.

"Of course, I won't miss it for the world." Ishaan grinned. "Also how about we have some 'us time' before leaving". Ishaan flirted.

Naina blushed as Ishaan unfastened her button. 

"Papaaaa". 

Naina and Ishaan swiftly pulled apart as their five year old Ishaina ran upto her parents. Naina hurriedly fastened her button and turned to see her husband taking their daughter into his arms.

"Your pigtail looks loose. Let me tightened it for you." Ishaan placed his daughter on the bed and started to undo her hair.

Naina smiled thinking about the time when her husband was just an arrogant business man and now he is doing his daughter's pigtail. He really became a perfect husband and a loving father.

"Shivaay papa did my hair today." Ishaina told her father.

"What about Anika Taai?" Ishaan enquired.

"She was helping Shivaansh do his homework." Ishaina said.

"Okay here you go. You look beautiful as your mom now." Ishaan planted a kiss on his daughter cheeks.

Ishaina ran to the mirror to look herself. She shook her head in satisfaction and smiled.

Naina took Ishaina into her arms and kissed both on her cheeks. "It's time for school now." Naina told.

"I don't want to go." Ishaina pouted.

"She have the same face as you when she pouts." Ishaan laughed.

"But she have the same attitude as yours. The same stubbornness." Naina smirked.

"Oh my God guys. Stop fighting. Put me down now. I will go to school." Ishaina raised her arms dramatically.

Ishaan and Naina both laughed staring at their cute daughter.

*******************************************************************

"Where's Shivansh?" Ishaan looked around.

"Here." 

Ishaan turned to see Shivaay dragging his nephew by hand. A pregnant Anika behind them.