Chapter 22 (Flash back)

It was 22 December.

The Christmas was here. Everyone in the office of Prince Private Ltd. were celebrating Christmas.

"Shh..."

Naina turned to see her colleague Nithya.

"What?" Naina asked.

"He is here. He's the part owner of this business. Everyone calls him A.S. because it's his initials.  Also he's kind of an ass too." Nithya pointed Naina to a tall man with dark brown hair and grey eyes.

"Isn't he hot?" Nithya asked for validation from Naina.

"I don't know. Also I don't care." Naina shrugged, sipping her drink.

"Oh, it seems like no man is good enough for you." Nithya taunted her.

Before she could reply, her manager called .

"Naina, come here, meet our boss" Their manager called Naina to meet their owner

Naina walked upto him.

"Nice to meet you Naina." That tall guy stretched his hand out.

"Nice to meet you too, Sir." Naina took his hand and shook it for a brief moment.

"You're working as an intern here right?"

Naina nodded.

"I hope to see you working here after the internship too." His boss winked at her and casually put his hand onto her back.

Naina felt uncomfortable. He was clearly feeling her up.

But she luckily got away from him, when someone else came to introduce themselves to the owner of Prince company.

After the party ended, Naina's manager asked her to clean up after.

As she was picking the party trash,  Naina heard someone's foot step behind her.

But there was no one in the office, everyone had already left expect the night time security.

Naina was terrified.

She swiftly turned to see who it was.

It was him.

A.S.

"Why aren't you at home, Naina?" He asked at her eyeing her from head to toe.

"I was just cleaning up." Naina said moving few steps away from him.

He grabbed her hand in a second and pulled her closer.

"What? I know you want me, Naina. So why can't we have some fun before I have to go?"  He smelled her, running his nose to her face.

Naina tried to kick him. But his grab was too strong.

"Stop squirming girl. We can end this really quick. If you obey me." He pushed her to the ground and started to pull her skirt.

But Naina wasn't backing down. She was kicking at him with all her strength.

To make her stop, he grabbed both of her hands in his one and slapped her across her face with his other hand.

"Why are you fighting? I know you want it. Girls like you, always wants someone. If you obey me, I could give you a permanent job and a good position here. If you don't obey me..." He slapped Naina again.

Naina was crying and screaming, but all her cries sound faded with the thunder roaring outside.

"Please...don't." she was begging.

"I love it when you beg." He tried to pull her skirt all the way down. But her kicking made it so much difficult.

He turned to get something to tie her down. But Naina took her chance and grabbed a paper weight on the table.

She hit him with all her strength. A long wound appeared on his forehead making him hiss.

He was in so much pain. His vision went blurry.

Naina stood up from the floor and ran to the exit, not looking back.

She never saw that tall guy again until this wedding.