Chapter 15

Blake-Achlys Huxley

,, Huxley! I need to talk to you! ,, I heared my brother's voice yell after me and I stopped walking along the long grey hallway which led me to my office. my tonue grazed my bottom lips in annoyance before I turned around to see him walking up in my direction.

He was dressed in a grey suit with his black posh leather shoes. Those ugly disgusting curls on his hair were gelled back and he had those stupid glasses on his freckly nose. As Benjamin walked towards me he adjusted the heavy silver watch on his left wrist and ran his other hand over the corner of his mouth as soon as his watch sat perfectly again. I rolled my eyes and waited impatiently for him to arrive.

,, What's so important brother? ,, I asked him rigidly and looked him straight in the eyes. I didn't understand the bother, he had his business and I had mine, there was nothing that connected us in any way.

,, Father wants to meet you. ,, he replied and I laughed carelessly. My eyes closed shut and my chest rising up and down.

,, Father wants to meet me? Tell him I'm a busy man and that I don't have time for his stupid games. ,, I answered and Benjamin furrowed his eyes. Of course he did, he was father's favourite and got everything shoved up his ass. On the other side, my father had nothing nice to say about me and I was older than Benjamin and better in everything. Still, it surprised me he wanted to talk.

,, Do not increase your ego Blake, you know father has every right to see you and you should not cancel him. Just because you're one of the biggest leader in London, does not mean you can refuse him.,, my younger brother tensed up, that much did it cost to make him go stiff. he glorified our father and would kiss his feet id needed.

,, I am the biggest leader in London, to get it correct and with that I can do whatever I want. I don't give a fuck about what father has to say, he never gave two fucks about me as well, so why should I? ,, I asked harshly.

No one compared me to people who were my doormats and my brother should keep his fucking mouth shut, father had betrayed me and now Benjamin came crawled because father had sent him. It was pathetically how my younger brother didn't seem to realize that he was our father's little slave.

,, It all started with family Blake! You can't break the bond of this family just because you're an arrogant dick. Come and let father talk to you, I'm sure we can smoothen all the misunderstandings. ,, Benjamin had hishands hidden in the pocktes of those pants that let him look like some rich spoiled wretch.

,, Misunderstandings? ,, I repeated slowly and looked at him. I felt the growl, like it was an alpha's coming up my throat. ,, You think father's actions were misunderstandings? He robbed this family of it's worth, he tore it apart and took all the appreciation. He betrayed all of us and you still cling to him like a stray. No, Benjamin! I will not agree to a meeting with him, tell him that and he can rot in hell for what he did to me, to us. ,, I hissed and waved Jones over to my side who was walking out of his office beside mine.

,, Jones! Take him out! And I don't want to see his face in this building ever again or I'll scratch the prettiness off of it. ,, I demanded strictly and he nodded immediatly walking straight up to Benjamin.

,, I swear if you touch me! ,, he raised his voice and before I got to control myself I hit him in his face with my left fist, the rings i was wearing bored into the skin of his cheek and he cursed under the pain. ,, Fuck you Huxley! ,, he snapped and turned around to walk into the opposite of the hallway, Jones following him since he would have a long way down.