Chapter 21

Maia-Jane Miller

The week had been a true nightmare, probably the worst out of all of them. My excellent father descided to invite some of his alcoholic buddies and so the house was soon filled with men I had never seen my entire life. Of course he took Friday for his little rendez-vous and after I came home from school, I was surrounded by drunk old fucks. It didn't surprise me that he had at least a few friends, maybe these were the reasons for his long abscenes sometimes. But that didn't mean that I was not suspicious because these men, really did not look like I'd thought. They didn't look like my dad- no, they looked rich. Very rich.

The expensive dark suits and heavy bold watches on their wrists told me all I had to know. Gelled back hair, freshly shaved smooth skin, lavish aftershave, polished shoes and manicured hands and almost black prosperous eyes, showed me even more of everything I never wanted to know. Resounding laughter, the smell of pricey liquor and posh words, flew around the atmoshphere which got created in that tiny house. I examined the scene in front of me suspiciously, it wasn't usual that my father had guests and hell- not from wealthy men like these were. No rich person crossed this street or living area where I lived, people like us didn't exist to them. We were only considered as the dirt under their shoes, the unworthy. What had my dad done to be accepted by them and how blinded did these people have to be to agree, to enter an old-fashioned house like ours was?

As soon as I had opened the old woodened front door, I not only smelled the unaffordable perfumes and the scent of too much money but also a rush of strong vodka, vomit, smoke and drugs which sting up my nose. It burnt in my nosestrills and I whished, to not be able to smell at all, why would people want to be that wasted? I got it, drugs made you the happiest of yourself and let you have the best time during these hours of being high of your ass. These rich mensmoked the stuff because it was expensive enough for them to pay for it. But they had no interest in plastering their heads with halucinations or pure euphoria, they knew better. The sweet scent of mariuhana floated me and the dizziness greeted my head without warning although I hadn't even took a taste of it myself. I quickly descided to turn around and leave the crowded place. It would be better for me to return tomorrow or not at all. I wasn't in the mood to get kidnapped by some rich old asshole and for sure didn't want to be wired up.

To my luck of course, I didn't get that fast because two strong arms pulled me in and smashed the door behind my back before I got to close it from the outside. I still felt large chubby hands gripping my arms tight and I looked down at them. A golden ring, which was probably more expensive than our hold, was stuck on the stranger's ringfinger and looked painfully pressed into the skin of his fat finger. Still, the shock was written all over my face, I looked up to see a not familiar face grin at me. Disgusting. His black hair had many white strands in them which  made his dark color look matt. Here I was, stuck between the door to my escape and a drunk, married bastard smirking confidently, holding me against my will.

,, Do you need something or why are you holding me in my house against my door? ,, I asked him slowly, my voice steady and firm. But soon realized that the question had been completely dumb, of course he wanted something, otherwise I would be walking back to school right now. His grin grew wider and I looked at him in pure disgust.

,, I do need something from you! ,, he said and I could have bet that he was drunk but now that he talked my thought disappeared completely because that man was not drunk at all and fully aware of his actions. He pressed me further against the door but now stroke my arms with his hands, ran them up and down my upper arm and up and down again. If he wouldn't step away and take his fucking hands off me in a few seconds I would vomit him straight into his old ugly wrinkly face.