Chapter 19

Maia-Jane Miller

,, No, Maia! You are doing it wrong...now we have to do the whole thing again. Pay attention- for god's sake! ,, I raised my eyebrows in confusion and anger but didn't say anything, why did it always have to be me? I wasn't even doing anything.

,, No Maia, you are doing it wrong! Shut the fuck up Blake, dear lord! ,, I yelled against the loud beaming music which came from Dillon's drums and Nico's guitar.

,, Calm down you two, this is unbearable! ,, Nicolas sighted and stopped playing the guitar to which Dillon stopped as well and just shook kis head. ,, Everytime we play, you two start an argument. Stop that shit. ,,

,, Tell your friend that. I am not doing anything. ,, I hissed and he held his hands up in surrender. It didn't matter, honestly, it could be just me existing and it was wrong. Blake was pissing me off in any way possible and I just wanted to smash my fist in his face to shut him up.

,, He is not my friend! ,, Blake argued angrily.

,, No one asked Blake! Literally shut up for one moment, would you? Behave like a band mate and not like a fucking asshole. ,, I groaned and rolled my eyes. ,, If you hate working with me that much, got to the principal and complain about me, I'm sure he would tell you to get your damn shit together and send you off. Put your ego beside. ,, I told him and everything was burning inside me.

He always set me on fire, it could just be an insult and the fire inside me broke out. I would not let someone like him push me into my own flames and blame me for falling. Blake thought to be the villan but I could quickly turn into one if he dragged me to that level. I was used to physical abuse from my father every day and I was able to handle a piece of shit like Blake as well. He liked to play with my fire but I loved to burn him and if he wouldn't stop his frequent attacks, he soon, would be burning.

,, Maia- darling, I think you miss your spot. ,, he snapped and stepped closer.

,, Blake- honey, I think I didn't miss my spot...I think you stepped into mine. ,, it was a hiss and I felt my jaw tensing up. If he would dare, to come into my zone, I wouldn't guarante for anything anymore. I was so fucking done getting treated like this and yet I longed for it. He knew that.

,, But you like it, don't you? ,, he whispered and grinned evilly as if he'd read my mind and I shoved his bent down body away from me.

,, Fuck off piece of shit. ,, I grumbled and he lifted his eyerows in surprise. I knew, I knew, I was a small blonde girl, never said anything and almost invisible. But weren't it the invisible ones who were the most powerful? I would expose him if he didn't take it back. Okay, I shouldn't be too confident, because I knew nothing about him, just that he was a toxic person.

,, Fascinating. You are beyond fascinating. ,, he nodded and looked down at me, his eyes observing the built temper inside of mine.

,, We are going into Kiwi from Harry Styles. ,, I snarled into the boys' direction and they nodded quickly. He wanted a battle and I would give him fucking war, just with a songbattle.

,, Kiwi then, backpack girl. ,, he smirked and pulled his microphone out of its holder, his black nailpolish almost completely gone from those fingers and yet he wore it with pride and expression.

I heared the drumsticks from Dillon clash together for one...two...and.....three...

,, She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes ,, Blake started to sing, his lips attached to the microphone in his hands but his blak dreadful eyes looked at me with anger and amusement I just shook my head to. He liked all of it, didn't he? He liked trying to bring me on the verge of explosion, liked smashing my temper against a wall, liked seeing me angry. ,, Hard liquor mixed with a bit of itellect ,, he raised his eyebrows at me in utter amusement and I waited for my part to come up. ,, And all the boys, they were saying they were into it- did they? ,, he asked between the lines and I wanted to grip my microphone only tighter. ,, Such a pretty face, on a pretty neck ,, I felt him yelling those words at me, as if I could change the lyrics he was singing. I just smiled at him as he sung the first part and as soon as the last words left his mouth I reached my hands out to grab his microphone, he looked so perplexed that I could easily fish it out of his fingers. With the thing, he had held in his hands a few seconds ago, I led the microphone to my lips and put them on it, before parting them, I gave him an devilish smirk and started to sing the next part.