Betty x Sweet Pea

Make sure you vote and leave a comment <3

Betty POV:

"All three of you boys can clean up" Sandra, Fp's wife told him, Sweet Pea and my dad.

She looked to me with a smirk so I returned a fake one back so she didn't ask me any questions.

Once the three boys left the room, it was just me and her. She looked to me with a soft smile.

"Come sit next to me honey" she smiled.

I did as she said and I took a seat by her. She wrapped her arm over my shoulder and she gave me a sympathetic look.

"Is today a bit of a rough day for you?" She asked, instantly hitting the nail on the point.

"Yes" I said and she frowned even further.

Today is Mother's Day. I absolutely love Sandra to death and she's been there for me since the moment I was born. I have so much love and respect for her. She's one of my favourite people. It's just, she's not my mum, she's my boyfriends mum, Sweet Pea. And sometimes it really gets to me that he gets to have this amazing and wholesome relationship with his mum, knowing that mine left me only a month after I was born.

"Honey if it's too much being here, go home, don't think I'll be offended" she said with a soft smile as she ran her hand through my hair.

"No, I don't want to leave. It's just" I started but couldn't figure out how to finish it.

"You wish you had a mother to share this day with?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"It's not that I don't love my dad, I do. But" I said and she interrupted.

"He's not a woman?" she said with a smirk, causing me to grin.

"Exactly. I want both" I said and she nodded her head.

"You have every right to want that honey. The way things turned out with your mother were unfortunate and extremely unfair on both you and Hal and I'm so sorry you had to go through that. But trust me, you're so much better without her" she told me.

"Yeah because I have you" I smiled and she had the happiest pout on her face.

"Honey" she said as she wrapped her arms around me.

I wrapped my arms around her too and held her tight. She always understands what I'm going through and knows how to make me feel better.

"I know I'm not your mum but I love you to the moon and back" she said making me smile into her shoulder.

"I love you too" I said as we leant out of the hug.

"You can always come to me, no matter what" she said.

"Can I complain about Sweet Pea to you?" I asked her, making us both grin.

"Absolutely, at least I'll know what's going on in his life" she said making me chuckle.

The boys soon came back and Sweet Pea wrapped his arms around me and moved his head to the side of my face.

"What are you doing in my chair?" He said as he tickled my side. I giggled as I pushed him off of me.

"I've stolen your mum" I smirked and he fake dropped his jaw in shock.

"Come sit here" Sandra laughed as she tapped the chair beside her.

"What about me?" Fp asked.

"Sit next to Hal, I want my kids with me" she said making me smile.

"What about your husband?" He asked as he took a seat next to my dad.