Betty x Sweet Pea Part 2

I hope you enjoy!!

Betty POV:

"This is Fangs favourite wine" Toni said skeptically as she pulled it out of the basket I had prepared for the three of us.

"It's not a party without Fangsy, is it?" I smirked as I set out the food.

"Would be nice if he came to help set everything up" she said making me chuckle.

"He's coming a little later, and bringing us some presents" I said as we took a seat opposite each other.

"Exciting, but what is it?" She asked as she popped open the bottle of champagne.

"Surprise, I don't even know what it is. All I told him was to bring something fun in a duffel bag" I said and she grinned.

"To make it seem like we're actually getting a drop tonight?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"You're so smart Betts. I'm constantly amazed by everything you do" she said making me chuckle and blush at the same time.

"You trying to get me into bed Topaz?" I asked as we clinked our glasses together, both taking a sip.

"Have been since I first met you. Even when you were pregnant with the boys I was down" she said making me laugh.

"And now I don't have the boys" I sighed as I drunk the rest of my glass.

"You know they'll come back to you, right? Their dad has not a single clue on how much work it takes to raise a kid. You're the one who organises their parties, their sports, enrolling them in school and making sure they're not brain dead like most teenagers are. Their dads house is basically their rest house. They do everything at yours so by the time they get to their dads, they're tired out. Mark is nothing more than a babysitter" she said and I tried to force a smile onto my face.

"I know it's really hard at the moment and Sweet Pea fucking you over isn't helping, but I promise you the boys will come home soon. They know who their real mumma is" she said making a small smile form on my face.

"Thank you" I said as I rested my hand over hers.

"The three of us should go on a trip" she said and I chuckled.

"Sure, let me just take my vacation days" I said and she gave me a confused look.

"You get vacation days?" She asked and I laughed.

"No" I said.

"Get your dad and Fp to take over for a week. They've been begging you to take a break" she said and I gave her a hesitant look.

"Betts, you seriously need a break, a vacation. You've been dealt a bad set of cards lately. You need a martini, served by a hot, shirtless guy on a beach" she said.

"I need a martini, vodka soda, Bloody Mary, wine" I started before Toni interjected.

"You can have everything your heart could ever want" she said making me chuckle.

"Maybe" I said and she smiled.

"If you tell me no, I'm just going to talk to your dad" she smirked as she pulled a grape off of its vine.

"Great" I said sarcastically, making us both laugh.

"You know, as soon as Fangs gets here, they're going to put the three of us in cuffs" I said and she nodded.

"I know we're going to be okay since they have nothing on us, but it's still kinda terrifying" she said and I nodded my head.

"I know, I'm kinda nervous too" I said and she put on a smile.