Swetty x family

Enjoy xx

Betty POV:

"Boys, dinner" I called out to my sons as I finished off the last two plates and my husband set the table.

The two of them walked into the kitchen with their coats on and a bag on their backs.

"Why do you have your bags?" Sweet Pea asked the kids confusedly.

"We're staying at grandpas tonight" Tommy spoke and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We've just made dinner, you can stay there tomorrow but not tonight" I told them and Sweet Pea nodded his head.

"Oh so we have to communicate with you but you two don't have to communicate to each other?" Daniel spoke back with attitude.

"Do not speak to your mother like that" Sweet Pea spoke to him.

"At least I'm speaking to her. You two need to sort your shit out" Tommy said as he and his brother began walking out of the kitchen.

"No, both of you back in here" Sweet Pea said seriously. I let out a sigh as I looked to my husband.

"Let them go" I said as I took a seat at the table.

"They have every right not to want to be around us" I said as I rested my head in my hands and closed my eyes.

"Betty we're not bad parents" he spoke to me.

For the past week things with the Serpents have been tense and the way that I want to handle the situation is very different to what Sweet Pea wants. This has caused a lot of arguments between him and I and we unfortunately reached a point where we haven't been speaking. It's childish and immature of us but we hadn't reached a point yet where either of us were willing to hear each other out. And now unfortunately it's effecting our kids which will never be okay.

"Right now we are. They can't even stand to be in the same house as us" I said as I bit my inner lip, trying to hold back frustrated tears.

I don't want to be a parent that doesn't make their kids feels happy, safe and comfortable in their own home. My kids are my world and knowing that they can't be around me and the love of my life, it's killing me.

Sweet Pea looked to me and I watched as his face softened and his eyes gave me a sorry look. He let out a sigh as he walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me into his chest.

"Betts we're just having one argument" he said as he rested his chin on top of my head and I wrapped my arms around his back.

"Babe we barely argue with each other, let alone let it effect us at home and in front of the kids" I said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"So we can both agree that we're in the wrong, let's forget about work and focus on us, me and you. I love you and nothing is going to change that" he said softly but with a serious undertone.

"I love you too Sweet Pea" I said as I moved my head so I could look up to him.

"Would the sexy mumma like a kiss?" He asked making me chuckle as I nodded my head.

He moved his left hand to caress my cheek as he gently pushed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck as I kissed him back.

"I love you so much" I whispered into the kiss.

"I love you more than anything and you know that" he said as we leant out of the kiss. I smiled as I nodded my head.

"Till death do us part bitch" I said making him laugh.