Betty x Sweet Pea // friendship

Haven't done one likes this in so LONG!

Betty POV:

I was chilling on Dean's bed as I scrolled through my phone and he played one of his countless video games.

"Do you wanna get some food soon?" I hummed out as I switched from Instagram to Snapchat.

"Sure, but none of your pad tai shit" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry you have the palate of a toddler" I said and he raised up his middle finger as he maintained his focus on his laptop screen.

"Pops then?" I asked.

"Sure, give me ten" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ten my ass, more like thirty" I said.

"Hey Betty, don't you think it's sad your best friend is a 22 year old?" He said and I smirked.

"I've never referred to you as my best friend so I'm not sure where you got that impression from" I said and he turned around in his chair to face me.

"Speaking of best friends though, I know I'm yours. Sad really. I mean we're only friends because our dads are" I started and he rolled his eyes.

"You're annoying, please tell me you know that?" He said making me smile.

"All for you" I smiled proudly.

"Love you" he chuckled as he turned back to his game.

"Love you too" I said as I looked back to my phone.

It had been a few minutes when I got a message from Sweet Pea, the other pain in my ass. I opened up his message and saw a really weird text to be receiving from him

"Hey this is probably a weird question to ask but have we ever slept together? Like even drunk?" He had messaged me.

"No... why are you asking me that type of question?" I texted back.

"Just double checking because I know you've got some weird obsession with me" he sent back.

"Let's go" Dean said but than stopped himself when he saw the frown on my face.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Your brother is being a real dick" I said just as I got another text from Sweet Pea.

"and because you're a slut" it said which was really the icing on the cake.

I don't give a fuck who he thinks he is to me, but no one gets to call me a slut. Especially considering I've never been in a relationship or ever had sex, but he's done both.

"I'm going to fucking kill him" I said angrily as I handed him my phone.

He gave me a confused look before he read through my messages with his brother.

"What the fuck is his problem?" Dean said as he gave me back my phone.

"I don't know but as soon as I see him I'm going to fucking kill him" I said angrily.

"Did you two get into a fight or anything to make him act like a dick?" He asked confusedly.

"No, I literally only said good morning to him. He's been at his girlfriends all day and I've been doing stuff at the Wyrm" I said as I looked up to him.

"This is really weird" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"What's really weird is that he thinks he'd ever have the right to speak to me that" I said sternly.

"Betts I'm not taking his side, I'm 100% with you here" he said as he took a seat by my side.

"Why don't we get out of here and get some food? Fuel up before you kill him" he said with a small smirk, which caused me to grin.