Betty x Sweet Pea

Hi. Hey. Hello. Hola. That's all I can think of.

Sweet Pea POV:

"Give me your keys" I said to Fp as I held out my hand.

"Why?" He asked me.

"I'm gonna get a beer" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"No, you're not drinking and driving" he said.

"Fine, water for the road, beer for home" I grinned.

"You always have beer at home" he said as he shook his head but gave me his keys.

"Thanks" I winked as I headed to the front door of his house.

I unlocked the door and walked through the hallway but stopped in my tracks as I saw a human shaped lump on the couch. A confused look formed on my face as I flipped on the light, indeed seeing a blonde haired girl sleeping on his couch.

She looked to be around my age so my mind instantly went to the worse place, Fp is a pedophile. Why else would he have a teenage girl in his house? I know this man doesn't have a wife, let alone kids.

While I was deep in my very concerning thoughts, I noticed as she woke up, looking extremely frightened to see me.

"Who are you?" She asked with clear fear on her face.

"Who are you?" I said.

"Your bike is ready, now go away" Fp said until he walked into the lounge where he saw the blonde girl.

"Sweet Pea, leave" Fp said immediately.

"Fp, who the fuck is this?" I asked him seriously.

I respect Fp a hell of a lot, but it is not adding up why there's this girl in his house.

"Go" he said to me.

"Do you need help?" I asked as I turned to face the girl.

"Dad?" She asked him.

"Oh my god, you've groomed this poor girl. And now she has some weird daddy kink. You sick bastard" I said to Fp who rolled his eyes annoyedly.

"I'm telling you for the last time Sweet Pea, leave" he said and I shook my head.

"Now you're trying to act like my dad, you freak" I said and he gave me his most frustrated look.

"She's my step daughter you complete and utter idiot" he said annoyedly.

"You're with someone?" I asked confusedly.

"None of your business who I'm with, take your bike that I'm very gratefully letting you use, and go away" he told me.

"Fine, but we're continuing this later" I said as I walked out, unfortunately no beer in my hand.

Betty POV:

"Dad, who was that?" I frowned as he came and took a seat by my side.

"No one important, sorry he was bothering you" he sighed as he wrapped me up into a hug.

"How come you're here?" He asked sympathetically as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Mums a bitch, Hal is mad at her so he's not speaking to her or me and I don't want to be there" I said and he let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry honey, I really am" he said.

From the ages five to fifteen my mum and Fp were together. He is the man I think of when I think of dad. He's the who tucked me into bed each night. He's the guy who taught me how to ride a bike. I look up to him and he has always given me the world. Hal and I may share the same dna, but Fp is my dad.