Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy my loves <3

Betty POV:

"Hey I have a pounding headache, can you please put Jay to bed?" I asked my husband Jughead.

"Betty I've been at work all day, I'm hungry and tired. I don't have time to put him to bed. Especially since you've been home all day and couldn't be bothered making me dinner" he said as he uncuffed the sleeves of his shirt.

"I had two young ones at home and I always had dinner on the table for my husband" Gladys, his mother spoke.

For the next week Jughead and I will be staying at his mothers. For months, and I mean months, I begged Jughead to paint our nursery because it was black, a horrible couple for our beautiful boy. He constantly put it off, telling me later, and later finally came. It came when I was two days away from giving birth. And the last thing I want is my child anywhere near paint fumes. So it's either we stay in an expensive hotel for a week or stay with Jughead's mother.

"Jughead he's your kid too, you can't expect me to do everything" I sighed out.

Mentally, this is the worst I've ever felt in my life. We had this kid together. We both wanted this. But since Jay was born, my husband has put no effort into loving our kid, into doing anything a father should. Jughead refuses to feed him, hold him or give him a damn bath.

"We can compromise, when you can make dinner, I'll put him to bed. I'm going to have a shower" he said as he walked past me and upstairs.

"You should be on top of things by now, it's been four days" Gladys told me.

Gladys thinks she's completely better than me. She's never really liked me and she takes every opportunity she can to put me down.

I said nothing as I walked upstairs with my child in my arms. He's my kid and at the moment, I don't see Jughead as his dad.

I went up to Jay's room for the time being and very slowly put him to bed. He has a lot of trouble falling asleep and hearing him fuss and cry while all I want is to take a tablet and call it a night, it's just making me feel even more emotionally drained.

After an hour of getting Jay to fall asleep I sat in the corner of the room and decided to call the only person I could fall back on.

"Hey Betts, how are you?" I heard Sweet Pea's cheery voice ask through the phone.

"I can't do this" I whispered out in a sob.

"What's happened, are you and Jay safe?" He asked me.

I began sobbing out everything that has been going on since the moment Jay was born.

"I can't stay here" I said as I used my sleeve to wipe away the tears rolling down my cheek.

"Okay, then I'll come pick you and Jay up and you stay with me" he said.

"How am I supposed to just up and leave Jughead?" I asked him.

"Betty, what exactly is he providing for you? He's a piece of shit who can't put his own kid to bed and can't even see that his wife needs him. You can do so much better than him and I will do everything to help you, you just need to let me help you" he said as tears continued falling down my face.

"Okay" I said, knowing there was no way I could continue to be a good mum, feeling the way that I was currently feeling.

"Good, pack whatever you need and I'll be there soon" He told me softly.

"Okay, thank you" I said as I looked to Jay who was peacefully sleeping.

"See you later Betts" he said and I hung up as I stood up.

One Shots V.3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara