Betty x Sweet Pea

sex.

Betty POV:

"Sweets, don't start anything with Chloe" I warned him and he raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" He asked confusedly.

"Because she's only here for three months, you're going to get attached and she's just going to leave" I said.

Chloe is a new friend amongst my friend group. She's really nice and gets along with us well. But she's only here for the next three months. There's some family drama back at home for her so she's staying here with her uncle for the time being.

"I know that" he said and I let out a sigh.

He's missing my point. Sweet Pea is one of the most sweetest guys I know and I know he's going to be heartbroken when she leaves. And I really don't want to see him hurt.

"And you think you're going to be okay when she leaves?" I asked him and I could see as he bit the inside of his lip.

"Be friends with her, but don't start anything because I don't want you hurt" I said as my phone went off.

I picked it up and saw a message from Eric "dtf?" he had messaged me.

"You make me sound delicate" he said as I messaged back Eric, saying I'd be there in fifteen minutes.

Eric is a guy I fuck around with quite often. He's nice, a Serpent and knows when to stay out of my business. Ultimately, he's the perfect person to be fucking.

"You're my sweet little flower" I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck off" he said making me chuckle.

"Anyway, I actually do have to go" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"Where?" He asked me.

"Hanging out with Eric" I said.

"I don't like that you two are friends" he said making me smirk as I finished the last bit of my milkshake.

"My little flower, don't be jealous I like spending time with another guy. He's just a friend, you're still my best friend" I smiled and he gave me an annoyed look.

"Stop calling me flower" he said and I smirked as I shook my head.

"No, flower" I teased and he rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow. Stay safe and don't do anything stupid" I said as I stood up and ran my hand through his hair, ruffling it up.

"Bye Cooper, text me if you want me to shoot him" he passive aggressively smiled.

"Bye Sweets" I chuckled as I left Pops.

I got into my car and headed down to Eric's house. Within ten minutes I was there, jumping into his arms as he pressed me against the wall.

——

"So, did he tell you?" Toni asked me and I gave her a confused look.

"Who and tell me what?" I asked her and she slightly dropped her jaw.

"Okay clearly I have put my foot in it" she said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Tell me" I said and she shook her head as she looked to the board where the teacher was explaining geometry.

For the rest of the lesson I tried getting her to spill all the details but she didn't say a word. I'm guessing it has something to do with Sweet Pea or Fangs. I'm really just hoping he didn't get with Chloe.

The lesson came to an end and soon enough Toni and I were walking to our lunch table. That's when I saw Sweet Pea and Chloe. They were sitting next to each other and his arm was wrapped over her.