Betty x Sweet Pea

Enjoy 🫶

Betty POV:

I was just putting some things in my bag when I got a text. I pulled my phone out and saw a message from boyfriends dad, Fp.

"Are you coming by today?" He asked.

Fp had an operation three days ago and he's been resting and recovering in hospital. Sweet Pea, my boyfriend, is unfortunately out of town for another few days, as ordered by the custody agreement with his parents. Fp gets to have Sweet Pea all year besides one week where Gladys gets to have him. It's extremely stupid since she lives so far out of state and Sweet Pea has no interest in a relationship with his mother but he has no choice until he turns 18, which is a few months away.

"Yeah of course, do you need anything?" I texted back.

Sweet Pea was not impressed that he had to leave his dad so he asked me to check up on him. Which of course I would do anyway. His father has been an extremely kind person to me and I'd never take that kindness for granted.

"No, thank you sweetheart. But could you come as soon as possible?" He sent which confused me.

Fp usually complains when I visit him because he doesn't want me to waste my time on him. A, I really have no where to be and b, I know he gets lonely there.

"You're worrying me. Is everything okay?" I texted back as I took a seat on my bed.

"Everything's fine, not a thing for you to worry about" he sent.

He was acting extremely odd so I got ready as quickly as I could and headed down to the hospital.

As soon as I walked into his room, he quickly ushered me to his side.

"I need you to pretend to be my daughter" he said and I laughed.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because they want me to do stupid physio, which may I add is total complete shit that I will be not be taking part in" he started going on a tangent.

"Fp, would you like to get to the point please?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Since Sweet Pea isn't home, I technically count as living alone. Which means I either have to go to an old people home or another hospital and I don't want to do either. They obviously know you've been visiting so I told them you were my daughter so I could go home" he said.

"Why do you need me here if they've seen me?" I asked him.

"They want to tell you some bullshit about how to keep me active and make sure you actually live with me" he said as he rolled his eyes.

"So you want me to lie for you?" I asked with a grin.

"Betty you're dating my son, lying is basically what you do for a living now" he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"You know this whole me dating the Serpent Prince thing? Does that mean I basically never have to work, well besides Serpent things, for the rest of my life?" I asked him.

"Serpent things" he chuckled.

"But as long as you're with Sweet Pea, you're set for life" he said and I grinned.

"You're looking at your future daughter in law" I smirked cockily.

"Trust me, I already knew that. But enough of that, please help me" he said but I couldn't help but want to know more about his first line, but later on.

"We'll circle back to that first sentence later but yes, I'll help you old man" I chuckled as I leant back in my chair.

Soon enough a nurse and doctor walked into Fp's room and we played the part of father and daughter well enough because they agreed to let him home.

Once we had got him settled back in home, he rested in his chair and flicked on the tv.

"Home sweet home" Fp grinned happily, a stark contrast from his less than joyous emotions at the hospital.

"Do you need anything?" I asked as I sat on the couch.

"Honey I'm fine and you've done more than enough for me. You don't have to stay" he said softly.

"Yeah, there's no way of me leaving you" I said and he let out a groan.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because what if something happens? And Sweet Pea asked me to stay anyway" I said and he let out a huff.

"Do you listen to everything he says?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"He also told me to shoot you in the foot when you said there was no way you'd do physio" I said.

"I don't like you anymore" he said and I grinned.

"Your son does" I said.

——

Finally, Sweet Pea came back home and seeing the biggest smile on his face made me feel so happy. The entire time I could tell how miserable he was, even if he was trying to hide it from me.

Sweet Pea checked in on his dad before he began cracking the old people jokes at his father who just rolled his eyes and ignored him.

When it was the end of the night and Sweet Pea closed the door behind us, I immediately wrapped him into a tight hug. He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around me and shuffled us to the bed so we could lay together.

"Seriously Betts, thank you for looking after my dad. It means more than you'll ever know" he said and I moved my hand to caress his cheek.

"Anything for you both" I said and he pressed a kiss to my lips.

"I missed you a lot while I was gone" he said as I ran my thumb in circles over his jaw.

"I missed you a lot too. But I honestly did find it satisfying sleeping nearly completely naked in your bed" I grinned and he gave me a hopeful smile.

"Do it again tonight?" He asked. I gave him my cutest smile as I shook my head.

"Sex? You don't understand how horny I've been dude" he said as I punched his side gently.

"Don't call me dude. But, I know what you mean" I said and he chuckled.

"Let's fuck baby" he said as he began pressing kisses to my neck.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed :)