Betty x Sweet Pea

I just want to be rich

Betty POV:

"Everything unpacked darling?" Sweet Pea asked as he walked down the stairs.

"Yep, I'm officially all yours" I grinned as I held open my arms for him to come cuddle.

"Haven't you always?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Well yes, but more so now" I smiled as he cuddled me close to his chest.

"I know what you mean" he smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

Sweet Pea and I have your not so typical relationship, I'm his sugar baby. We started seeing each other about a year ago and things have escalated in away that neither of us could have expected.

I needed money and decided why not try my luck at finding a sugar daddy. After a couple not so good ones, I found Sweet Pea. We easily got along with each other and after awhile he asked me to be his sugar baby. We created rules and agreed on them so that we both got the most out of this and it's been absolutely perfect.

What Sweet Pea and I didn't anticipate was actually falling madly in love with each other. He loves me for everything I am and I love him for his beautiful heart and soul.

Today I finally moved in with him and I couldn't be anymore happier and grateful. I get to live with the sexy love of my life.

"So, I have a question for you" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Tell me what that pretty little mind is thinking" he said softly.

"What changes between us now?" I asked him.

"In terms of our relationship?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Well, I don't really think much will change. You're still in charge of anything sexual we do. You have the option to sleep in my bed whenever you want, although it's my preference that you spend most of your nights there. What's mine is yours" he said making me smile.

"And of course, if you have anything you're worried about you can always come to me" he said.

"Thank you for everything you do for me" I said as I titled up my head, indicating that I wanted him to kiss me.

"I'm very lucky to have you" he said as he pressed a soft but loving kiss against my lips.

"I love you" I said into the kiss as I moved myself to straddle him.

"I love you too beautiful" he said as he rested his hands over my hips, helping me roll my lower half over his cock.

"Should we take this to the bedroom?" He asked as he kissed all over my neck.

"No, I want to fuck you on every inch of this house" I smirked and he gave me his most dirtiest grin.

"You just keep getting sexier and sexier" he said with his deep and hot voice.

——

We laid naked on the couch as he kept me tight in his side, whispering sweet little praises into my ear. We stayed in this beautiful, peaceful moment for awhile before he changed the top.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the night?" He whispered into my ear.

"Can we order in some food and relax in the pool?" I asked him.

"Your wish is my command. Go put something sexy on and I'll order some Chinese and then join you in the pool" he said.

"Perfect" I said as I stood up and pressed a kiss to his lips before I headed to my room.