Betty x Sweet Pea

<3333

Betty POV:

Sweet Pea was laying on his back, out of breath, as I laid on my side, out of breath too. He had his arm wrapped around me and my hand was on his chest, gently following the lines of his abs.

We were both looking at each other, content but happy looks on our faces as we caught our breath.

"You going to the dance or have you figured out how to get out of it?" I grinned, making him chuckle.

"Unfortunately, even though getting out of things is my talent, I can't get out of this" he smirked.

"Have you decided who you're taking?" I asked, looking down to his chest, my eyes following my pointer finger as I traced his skin.

"Uh" he said, clearly surprised by my question.

"Probably just going to go with Toni and Fangs" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Nice" I said as I moved onto my back and removed my hand from his chest.

For the past five months Sweet Pea and I have been having a fling. It started off purely just sex but as we spent more time together, we got to become much closer.

We meet up at his trailer at least four times a week and we have sex, sure, but we also talk and laugh together. We order in takeaway and watch tv or Netflix too. I thought he really liked me and that maybe he'd ask me to go to the dance with him.

"How about you?" He asked as he laid on his side, caressing my cheek.

These small touches always made me smile and feel warm inside. But right now, I wasn't really feeling it. I just wanted to go home and cancel this whole fling situation.

"Probably just Dilton" I said as I looked up at the ceiling.

Dilton has been my friend since forever, and my enemy too. We spend all our time trying to compete with each other. We both take the same classes and we're extremely competitive with each other. But alas, we are somehow good friends.

"Really, a nerd?" He asked confusedly.

"You do realise I'm a nerd, right?" I asked as I turned my head to face him. He smiled as he played with my hair.

"Yeah but you're cool" he said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Dilton is really nice Sweets, if you weren't an asshole you'd know that" I smiled and he scoffed with a chuckle.

"I'll leave the nerd activity's to you" he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you think it's wise to insult the person you fuck?" I asked him.

"Oh come on, you know it doesn't apply to you" he smirked as he pressed a kiss to my lips.

"Anyway, I should head home" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I was only joking" he started but I interrupted him.

"No I know, but I do in fact have a life outside of you" I said.

"You said you were gonna stay for dinner and a movie" he said as I sat up, wrapping the blankets under my arms.

"Stop being needy, do it another time" I said as I leaned over to pick up my underwear and bra from the floor that were on the side of the bed.

"Tomorrow?" He asked.

"Nope, dress shopping with Veronica" I said as I put on my bra.

"Well what about after?" He asked as I slipped on my underwear.