Betty x Sweet Pea

Make sure to vote and comment :)

Betty POV:

I walked up to Sweet Pea's room on the verge of tears. The more I thought about the situation, the more I worked myself up and began getting overwhelmed.

Sweet Pea saw the tears in my eyes and he instantly gave me such a sorry look.

"Look, I get that we have some stuff we need to work out, but please don't push me out of your life. You don't understand how much I care about you and I don't want to do this without you" I told him as tears rolled down my face. He gave me a slightly confused look at my last sentence.

"If we're not friends I don't want to be a Serpent anymore" I said to him.

I watched as his face cracked into pure sorrow as he got up from his bed and wrapped me into a tight hug.

"Betty you have me, okay? I'm right here with you" he whispered softly as he held me as close as he could to his chest.

"Then stop ignoring me Sweet Pea, do you understand how much that hurts me?" I sobbed into his chest.

Five painful days ago he told me he had feelings for me. I unfortunately told him that I didn't share those same feelings. I wished I did. I wished I loved him in the way he did me, but I don't. When I told him that, he could barely look at me out of embarrassment. And following from that, he's been avoiding me at all costs. I can't just go from spending all my time with him to not seeing him at all, it's killing me. He's my best friend and someone who I platonically love so, so, so much.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"I don't want you to be sorry, I want you to be able to be comfortable around me. Fuck what you told me, be my friend" I said to him as I wiped my face on his upper arm.

"Gross Betts" he said making me smile.

"I do what I want Pod" I smiled as I looked up to him.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I just couldn't be around you" he said shamefully, removing the smile from my face.

"It's embarrassing and completely changes our friendship" he said after he noticed my upset look.

"The only thing that's going to change is how close, physically, we are with each other" I said and he gave me a confused look.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Well it depends on what you're comfortable with. Plus, I don't want you getting a boner around me" I joked and watched as the biggest pink blush formed on his face.

"Betty, don't say shit like that" he said as he unwrapped his arms from around me and walked to his bed.

"Um excuse me Pod, I'm still very upset" I said as I crossed my arms and expected him to come back and give me a hug.

"Tough shit" he said and my jaw dropped.

I walked up to his bed and took a seat next to him. I looked to him as I opened my arms, wanting him to cuddle with me. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder. This is my sweet best friend.

"You know, I could have so much fun teasing you" I grinned and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't even think about it" he warned me.

"Come on, be fun" I said to him.

"Unless you plan on fucking me after all the teasing, probably best not too" he said making me blush as I chuckled.

"Is this okay?" I asked him as we had both automatically entwined our body's together as we usually would when we cuddled.

"Betts I'm comfortable with whatever you are" he said so I nodded my head.