Betty x Sweet Pea Part 2

part 2!!

Betty POV:

I was currently sitting up in Jellybeans bed as I waited for her to fall asleep. I then snuck out of her room quietly and walked down the hallway to Sweet Pea's room.

I leant against his doorframe and knocked on his wall, earning his attention. He looked to me in shock, like he couldn't believe I was actually coming up to him.

"Talk?" I asked and he nodded his head as he sat up.

I closed the door behind me as I walked into his room and took a seat next to him. He looked to me with this hopeful shine in his eyes.

"I wanna talk about JB, and you" I said, the shine in his eyes fading.

"What's going on with her?" He asked me.

"She's worried about you, a lot. And we both know she looks for your approval. If you keep getting into fights, she's just going to copy you" I said and he let out a huff as he rolled his eyes.

"She told you about the cops, didn't she?" He said as he shook his head. I raised an eyebrow as I shook my head.

"No, but you're going to" I said seriously.

"Got arrested, it was only once" he said as he brushed it off.

"Sweets" I sighed disappointedly.

"Doesn't matter" he said as he looked away from me.

"Yeah it does and you know it does" I said.

"Sweet Pea, we're not enemies, I promise you that" I told him.

I don't want to see myself more than I am, but it's very clear that he's acting out because of our breakup. Which is ultimately his fault, but we'll deal with that later on.

"I think you've made it pretty clear how much you hate me" he said as he turned to face me.

"Sweets, do you really believe what I said this morning?" I asked him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I was stressed. Dealing with Malachai is a lot" I said honestly.

"I know Betty and I am so sorry you're dealing with this because of me. I never wanted this to happen" he said and I nodded my head.

"I know" I said as I rested my hand over his.

"Think your boyfriend would like what you're doing?" He asked.

"Do you care what he thinks?" I asked him.

"Couldn't give less of a shit, but I know you do" he said making me give him a small smile.

I'm honestly quite surprised that Sweet Pea isn't jumping at the opportunity to try and break Archie and I up. I guess there is a small bit of maturity in him.

"We broke up" I said and watched as a smile instantly formed on his face.

"Thanks a lot Sweet Pea" I said and he instantly gave me a guilty look.

"Sorry, but you can do a lot better than him" he said.

"Like who?" I asked, a smirk forming on his face.

"If not me, some other Serpent" he said making me chuckle.

"I don't know why I thought you might be a bit more subtle" I said and he smiled.

"Subtle doesn't sound like me" he said making me smile.

I squeezed his hand and he smiled as he looked to me.